All woman after HTB are the same, stacy = personal preference

0S4MA

0S4MA

the kevlar of knowing the answer
All woman with compact midface + non landwhale are the exact same after HTB, the rest is up to personal preference

I cage at people trying to differentiate into stacys / stacylite as if there's a difference in reality, seeing a HTB would be enough for me to remember that girl for months and what I define as a stacy others would call a HTB due to features I prefer

its just personal preference and all women look more or less the same

only men can be divided into these categories as our attractiveness depends on many different features

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane, datboijj and 1 other person
All woman with compact midface + non landwhale are the exact same after HTB, the rest is up to personal preference

I cage at people trying to differentiate into stacys / stacylite as if there's a difference in reality, seeing a HTB would be enough for me to remember that girl for months and what I define as a stacy others would call a HTB due to features I prefer

its just personal preference and all women look more or less the same

only men can be divided into these categories as our attractiveness depends on many different features
After htb theres black women

if they have compact midface and are non landwhale I couldn't care less about skin tone, all the same shit
If u love black women u will ascend

• Love it
Reactions: 0S4MA
What about her
IMG 8036

• Love it
Reactions: DarkTriadMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR