All women advance their careers by sucking dick

vratisevojvodo

vratisevojvodo

My Dad is a War Criminal
This fat, repulsive jew Harvey Weinstein has slept with every white female in Hollywood.

They degraded themselves just to advance their career.

Workcels should remember this when you're passed up for a promotion by some ditzy female who has worked there half the time you have.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, Primalsplit, Recessed Life and 6 others
The things I'd do right now to advance my Career further will make what those women did for Weinstein seem
like Sunday School 🥴

• JFL
Reactions: hardRscreamer and greycel
The same way Kamala Harris has frauded her way into the presidency.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: totalynotme and isis_Bleach
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, ihearvoices and vratisevojvodo
A female friend literally confessed to me that she slept with a school principal several times, she is a librarian there.

This is an average woman with an average career, nothing out of this world.

I also made her confess that the only reason she is attracted to him is because of his height and his status (he is a tall guy but fat and ltn facially).

> High microstatus in the workplace

How should an average man react to this information? with blood and bullets?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Klasik616 and ihearvoices
  • +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
A female friend literally confessed to me that she slept with a school principal several times, she is a librarian there.

This is an average woman with an average career, nothing out of this world.

I also made her confess that the only reason she is attracted to him is because of his height and his status (he is a tall guy but fat and ltn facially).

> High microstatus in the workplace

How should an average man react to this information? with blood and bullets?
Women are just sluts when it benefits them they're not attracted to the man, same thing as a gold digger. To achieve something women will do anything even if it includes taking dick.

Last edited:
Women are just sluts when it benefits them they're not attracted to the man, same thing as a gold digger. To achieve something women will do anything even if it includes taking dick.
What you say is true but it is also true that women are sexually attracted to height and well-developed facial features.

If you mix the two things you have a woman who uses her sexuality as a weapon to achieve status and who also enjoys the process. The worst of female psychology combined.

What you say is true but it is also true that women are sexually attracted to height and well-developed facial features.

If you mix the two things you have a woman who uses her sexuality as a weapon to achieve status and who also enjoys the process. The worst of female psychology combined.
Statuspill is very underrated, I have a friend who's 40 who has many female "friends" who are 18-25 even though he's married but he makes a lot of money (he owns a business in a rich place) and these girls know.

He always talk to me about how he slayed girls in such opportunities, he was better looking in his 20's. Some girls preffer money instead of looks (I would say the majority), they like looks when they wanna fuck only.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and Yliaster
The thing about having a small dick is that you don’t want it sucked becuase you know it’s just not cutting it

This fat, repulsive jew Harvey Weinstein has slept with every white female in Hollywood.

They degraded themselves just to advance their career.

Workcels should remember this when you're passed up for a promotion by some ditzy female who has worked there half the time you have.
View attachment 3170376
Its their natural response

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts