All women are whores and I'm fine with that.

sexy

sexy

female gaze is law
The conservative, religious and traditional kind of girl that men seek is just a façade. All women are nasty sluts who like rough, degrading sex, from the most introverted to the most sociable ones. It's just their nature.

We tend to dislike this idea because of our male ego. Once you accept women for how they truly are, you become fine with it.

• +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, EliteMewing, illusivespirits and 5 others
You can't put every girl into the same category

There are still a lot of good religious girls that would wait till marriage and shit

I don't see it as something bad that they like "rough sex", it's like you said in their nature

• +1
Reactions: GigaRetard and WhoTookVendetta
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, BeanletMogger, enriquecel and 3 others

There are still a lot of good religious girls that would wait till marriage and shit

I don't see it as something bad that they like "rough sex", it's like you said in their nature
copium-cat.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Darkeningstar, sexy and 1 other person

I know some women are going to wait until marriage or whatever, but the point is that deep down they are still whores because nature made them this way. Of course a whore who tries her best to suppress her nature is better than a full-on whore, though.

• +1
Reactions: illusivespirits, GOODRS, sub5incel125 and 4 others
I know some women are going to wait until marriage or whatever, but the point is that deep down they are still whores because nature made them this way. Of course a whore who tries her best to suppress her nature is better than a full-on whore, though.
yea I agree with you

• +1
Reactions: sexy
The conservative, religious and traditional kind of girl that men seek is just a façade. All women are nasty sluts who like rough, degrading sex, from the most introverted to the most sociable ones. It's just their nature.

We tend to dislike this idea because of our male ego. Once you accept women for how they truly are, you become fine with it.
teach me how to cope bro actually 😭 do u also know NONE of them are loyal? 0% of them would choose u over the bigger better deal. loyalty honesty and honour are all male traits. women are never teached to be honorable. they are teached to "follow their hearts" and shit

• +1
teach me how to cope bro actually 😭 do u also know NONE of them are loyal? 0% of them would choose u over the bigger better deal. loyalty honesty and honour are all male traits. women are never teached to be honorable. they are teached to "follow their hearts" and shit
also it doesnt it have to be a better deal objectively, just if she feels like it in the moment shell do it. also u can be the highest value male ever and still get cheated on (faster) if your behavior is not congruent. learned this the hard way. giving the impression of high value is way more important to women them actually being it

• +1
It's more common for women to be "demisexual" relative to men, and those women are a lot less likely to want to engage in sexual activities. If all women had the same sex drive as most men then I would agree that all women are sluts but that's not the case.

Even if all women like "rough, degrading sex" (which isn't true since a lot of people are vanilla), then how is that any different from men? If women instinctually want to be fucked a certain way it's the other side of the same coin as how men want to fuck.

Also I'm laughing at all the idiots who think that all women are incapable of love and loyalty. If you truly believe that is the case then it just doesn't exist for you.

• +1

a year ago, i wouldve calles you a retard incel. but this year i met a "conservative girl" who ended up having an obsession with all of that. who wouldve thought

• +1