Life is a Game
Every single foid

• +1
Reactions: glaruz, uglysub8male, Bomber517 and 1 other person
ur mom was probably the college toilet hahaha

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, UrGirlsMcm and 14vic
Probably and so was ur mother
Noooo broooo my dad was 6’4 Samoan Lucious juicy man, my mom was only with him, how could she cheat on that?

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
Water. Every woman is a whore to varying degrees. Normtards most often think this means only sleeping with a lot of men like the one in the first post here. Simply how women dress, pose, pictures they post online, dances they do, ect can all be whore behavior. Women’s overwhelming and ingrained need to be seen as and feel “sexy” is what causes it. A woman could be a virgin and an absolute whore

• +1
Water. Every woman is a whore to varying degrees. Normtards most often think this means only sleeping with a lot of men like the one in the first post here. Simply how women dress, pose, pictures they post online, dances they do, ect can all be whore behavior. Women’s overwhelming and ingrained need to be seen as and feel “sexy” is what causes it. A woman could be a virgin and an absolute whore
This bro I made this thread cus a muslim girl i was speaking 2 turned out to be a giga attention whores whos a potential sex addict

This bro I made this thread cus a muslim girl i was speaking 2 turned out to be a giga attention whores whos a potential sex addict
Lucky Chad. Women are nothing but sex objects. I can’t view them as anything else because that’s all they are. Use them for their only worth in whatever way you can and dispose of them

• +1
Noooo broooo my dad was 6’4 Samoan Lucious juicy man, my mom was only with him, how could she cheat on that?
My nigger, hypergamy is endless. NBA and football players are cheated on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male and UrGirlsMcm
My nigger, hypergamy is endless. NBA and football players are cheated on
He would throw her out the window with ease if this were to occur :bigbrain:

• +1
get over it

• So Sad
He would throw her out the window with ease if this were to occur :bigbrain:
She could’ve been sneaky about it and he’d never know. “Oh darling I’m going to the grocery store” and then she’s at a motel taking dick from Tyrone

• +1
but not for you

• +1
but not for you
even for my uglyself women are whores thats what makes it even more worrying no standards behind that whoredom