“All women like the same men.” Is this cope?

RealNinja

RealNinja

Platinum
I have heard this theory many times. For those who don’t know what I mean, it’s basically that all women are attracted to the same top percentile of men and that fat/ugly girls still want attractive men. So basically if you can pull LTBs, MTBs, etcetera then you have a chance with HTB/stacy. Is this shit cope or not? I get a ton of IOIs from girls in the LTB-MTB range. Occasional IOIs from HTB+, but I always convince myself that I’m delusional when these happen.

Stacy's and Stacylites are statusmaxxed/ moneymaxxed oofy doofy only.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, irkkedmulatto and RealNinja
Stacy's and Stacylites are statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed oofy doofy only.
Honestly extremely true. No looksmaxxing for your poor family, 2003 Honda accord, loser social circle, etc

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and Schizotypalcel
I have heard this theory many times. For those who don’t know what I mean, it’s basically that all women are attracted to the same top percentile of men and that fat/ugly girls still want attractive men. So basically if you can pull LTBs, MTBs, etcetera then you have a chance with HTB/stacy. Is this shit cope or not? I get a ton of IOIs from girls in the LTB-MTB range. Occasional IOIs from HTB+, but I always convince myself that I’m delusional when these happen.
Girlfriend halo is real