All women should be blonde barbies

yandex99

yandex99

Kraken
I find women of all races attractive face wise,but not coloring wise.

blonde is most feminine.I'm only into medium brown hair and lighter in terms of coloring.

I can't change my hardwiring.it's been this since i was a little kid in amsterdam,holland and all the women that babied me at creche were tall beautiful dutch blondes.

maybe it's me.i think blonde hair IS more feminine,I've proven that with morphs and picture graphs,but it could be my conditioning.

I see a beautiful face on a asian,black,amerindian or even abo woman but I don't like their coloring.sad.

I need to move to maastricht,holland and date a tall leggy blonde.

Asian and mestizas ARE feminine.almond and slanted eyes are feminine.but white women also have them.like russian.

it's just the coloring.

• +1
Reactions: watah, elemanzelvadre and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and nathan
OP doxxed
no jfl I'm a taino/amazonian amerindian willy monfret look alike....or like disney's pocahontas brother.

• JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and nathan
I find women of all races attractive face wise,but not coloring wise.

blonde is most feminine.I'm only into medium brown hair and lighter in terms of coloring.

I can't change my hardwiring.it's been this since i was a little kid in amsterdam,holland and all the women that babied me at creche were tall beautiful dutch blondes.

maybe it's me.i think blonde hair IS more feminine,I've proven that with morphs and picture graphs,but it could be my conditioning.

I see a beautiful face on a asian,black,amerindian or even abo woman but I don't like their coloring.sad.

I need to move to maastricht,holland and date a tall leggy blonde.

Asian and mestizas ARE feminine.almond and slanted eyes are feminine.but white women also have them.like russian.

it's just the coloring.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and exo
nah....white women like Brazilid phenotype men like me.

look man I cannot help it.I can sometimes be attracted to black hair and darker features in isolation,and after a while of not seeing a blonde,but moment I compare the two that attraction is done.blonde hair fogs for women.it's hyperfeminine.it's sad.

because amerindian women with blonde hair look just as good as white women with blonde hair,but the dark masculine color failos them hard

pa-news-photo-18-3-98-top-model-brenda-schad-launches-the-new-bliss-wonderbra-in-london.jpg

To each their own. Me personally I’ve always been more into darker coloring/features on women, kinda like an Angelina Jolie or Adrianna Lima

Users who are viewing this thread

Back