all you need to be attractive

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
1- health indicators these include, full lips, thick dark brows. clear skin, hair, non severe aymettry and not looking malnurished meaning, not being giga skinny and 5ft6 with a grey skin complextion
2- two or more above average features, these can include, eyes, eyebrows, cheekbones, jaw, ogee curve because thats rare, good lips, a browridge a nice nose, good fwhr
3- good colouring just don't be south indian or sudanese, sorry my dravidian bros i love you guys and respect you and like you as people but a true dravidian phenotype just doesn't look right
4- harmony, now this is hard to break down but in my experience and from what ive seen irl and online harmony consists of, a nose that goes along with your face so for most people a thin or thinish nose and a non bullbos slightly upturned or neutral tip, a ipd/ es ratio that falls into the normal boundries it can be slightly narrow or slightly long but aslong as it is within normal ranges your all good imo slightly wide is better, a fwhr with 180- 210 anything more or less starts to get a little weird looking and lastly lips that aren't to narrow or wide for your lower third should be 35% to 50% of your lower third

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, AscendingHero, kuroganeikki and 5 others
all you need to be attractive: everything

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, never_lucky, EverythingMattersCel and 23 others
Tldr: Just be white with hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, never_lucky, Deleted member 5048 and 9 others
I have everything except the third one.

this is assuming you also don't have a big falio like huge bug eyes or a very recessed lower third

I have everything except the third one.
what third one? do you mean good colouring? show a picture of your skin complextion doesn't have to be face it could be your arm or leg.
i will be the judge

all you need to be attractive: everything
deafitist mentality is something you need to get rid of in order to truely looksmax
how is it over if you never even tried to looksmax or approached a girl

• +1
Reactions: CommonFag and Deleted member 1862
what third one? do you mean good colouring? show a picture of your skin complextion doesn't have to be face it could be your arm or leg.
i will be the judge

Good eye area and zygos,Clear skin, thick dark eyebrows, thick lips,hair,decent browridge, Fwhr of 1.9 ,good harmony and tall with a strong base for surgeries but have a Death tier Dravidian Pheno and shitskin colouring

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yerico7 and Deleted member 10615

Good eye area and zygos,Clear skin, thick dark eyebrows, thick lips,hair,decent browridge, Fwhr of 1.9 ,good ratios and tall with a strong base for surgeries but have a Death tier Dravidian Pheno and shitskin colouring
bro that is fucking brutal
if you were white with the same features you would be chad

have you tried skin lightening?

you look the dravidian alessandro dellisola

what country are you living in?

• +1
Reactions: CommonFag and Jason Voorhees
bro that is fucking brutal
if you were white with the same features you would be chad

have you tried skin lightening?

you look the dravidian alessandro dellisola

what country are you living in?
Yes I am doing that.I live in India and I might ascend with my oneitis if things go well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Yes I am doing that.I live in India and I might ascend with my oneitis if things go well
your fine then bro
your not even ugly you look well above average for a dravidian,
look up psl gods on youtube and watch it you remind me of one of the models in that video
alessandro dellisoala

• +1
Reactions: CommonFag and Jason Voorhees
your fine then bro
your not even ugly you look well above average for a dravidian,
look up psl gods on youtube and watch it you remind me of one of the models in that video
alessandro dellisoala
Have been told that before that Italian guy right?.I think the phenopill has more to do that just colouring.Your soft features also determine if you will be seen as an exotic or a deathnic.Nose,lips and hair are giga important for ethnics.I have a bad nose and lips are a bit too thick.These guys had girls drooling for them and got called exotic.A Swedish foid on Reddit even asked me for their Instagram handles

BACEB2E5 CA80 4615 98E4 05D46F3258FF 1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 10615
Striking features
Good eye area
Collagen
Ratios
Non recessed jaw
= GL

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gaia262, Deleted member 6785 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE, Deleted member 9380 and Jason Voorhees

Good eye area and zygos,Clear skin, thick dark eyebrows, thick lips,hair,decent browridge, Fwhr of 1.9 ,good harmony and tall with a strong base for surgeries but have a Death tier Dravidian Pheno and shitskin colouring

Your lower 3rd looks kinda weak (narrow chin). Also pic looks rather heavily angle cherry picked.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Your lower 3rd looks kinda weak (narrow chin). Also pic looks rather heavily angle cherry picked.
Here's a video if it helps.I want a jaw implant and nosejob tbh

Here's a video if it helps.I want a jaw implant and nosejob tbh

you have a very narrow lower third (mandible) looking from the front. Its a very steep/narrow V-shape. Too steep in fact. Also zygomatic bones/cheekbones on the side are too rounded, which resemble female cheekbones to some small degree. smaller and sharper angles + more projected on the cheekbones wouldve looked better, but afaik its not possible to fix that.

You should consider sliding mandibular genioplasty, where they cut some stripe off the mandible and push it out fixing everything with screws.

You should get rhino as the very last step always after jaw surgery.

Look how in this type of surgery, the whole mandibular wing was repositioned, by cutting off the edge of the mandibular wing and repositioning it using screws and fixators:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I don't know bro. How can god not get laid?
my failo is 5 8 height, im shredded buff dark blonde green eyed straight eyebrows, nice face structure, I just got some acne sometimes

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Harmony
Coloring
Hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Baldingman1998
1- health indicators these include, full lips, thick dark brows. clear skin, hair, non severe aymettry and not looking malnurished meaning, not being giga skinny and 5ft6 with a grey skin complextion
2- two or more above average features, these can include, eyes, eyebrows, cheekbones, jaw, ogee curve because thats rare, good lips, a browridge a nice nose, good fwhr
3- good colouring just don't be south indian or sudanese, sorry my dravidian bros i love you guys and respect you and like you as people but a true dravidian phenotype just doesn't look right
4- harmony, now this is hard to break down but in my experience and from what ive seen irl and online harmony consists of, a nose that goes along with your face so for most people a thin or thinish nose and a non bullbos slightly upturned or neutral tip, a ipd/ es ratio that falls into the normal boundries it can be slightly narrow or slightly long but aslong as it is within normal ranges your all good imo slightly wide is better, a fwhr with 180- 210 anything more or less starts to get a little weird looking and lastly lips that aren't to narrow or wide for your lower third should be 35% to 50% of your lower third
just be good looking theory
what a gem

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Be_ConfidentBro
All you need to be attractive is be good looking.
Truly a revolutionary thread
@Ritalincel thoughts?