All you “slayers” are fucked you will never get love after all that meaningless sex

h111

h111

Anorexic
And even when you do get settled down and marry she will have the same past as you. Have fun living the rest of your life with a bag of germs, with guys dna all over their body

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, thebuffdon690, ethereal and 4 others
and youre supposedly getting a pure virgin lil homie?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, psychomandible, MoggerGaston and 6 others
who tf actually cares bro. imagine being this jealous of guys a girls been with before she even met you dawg. you're like a bpd girl.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt, watah and h111
who tf actually cares bro. imagine being this jealous of guys a girls been with before she even met you dawg. you're like a bpd girl.
You cant be serious, LTRing with a non virgin is cucking yourself and it never fucking began for you :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, GigaRetard and ElTruecel
Yes just be first theory is true
love never lasts especially today, dont be a retard and have meaningless sex

• JFL
Reactions: h111
And even when you do get settled down and marry she will have the same past as you. Have fun living the rest of your life with a bag of germs, with guys dna all over their body

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bomber517, Suns9999, Deleted member 91702 and 1 other person
love never lasts especially today, dont be a retard and have meaningless sex
The idea of sticking your dick inside a hole lined with cum disgusts me, im not a faggot

Yes love does exist if you are her first

• +1
Reactions: Indic Mogger, GigaRetard and ElTruecel
You cant be serious, LTRing with a non virgin is cucking yourself and it never fucking began for you :ROFLMAO:
alright bruh. good luck with that.
Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF

• JFL
I had sex without love already, this year I accumulated a lot of "dark sexual experience", It means nothing to a non-normi mentally awake individual, in the end it is an ephemeral pleasure that you forget about the next day

In any case, I consider it important for a man to accumulate all the sexual experience he can in his 20s, to burn out the stage of uncontrolled animal sex and begin to look for something beyond momentary sexual pleasure.

I think it is necessary to mature psychologically as an individual.

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and h111
Capture

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, anthony111553 and h111
The idea of sticking your dick inside a hole lined with cum disgusts me, im not a faggot

Yes love does exist if you are her first
no it doenst, i knew a foid that lost her virginity to a just be first nigga and they broke up within like a few months. youre delusional and coping as usual. take off that avi faggot

• +1
When i eat stacys pussy im only eating it for chads leftover cum

• JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad and h111
In any case, I consider it important for a man to accumulate all the sexual experience he can in his 20s, to burn out the stage of uncontrolled animal sex and begin to look for something beyond momentary sexual pleasure.

what do you think of the women who operate with this same mindset?

no different from the roasties ready to settle wtf

• +1
I had sex without love already, this year I accumulated a lot of "dark sexual experience", It means nothing to a non-normi mentally awake individual, in the end it is an ephemeral pleasure that you forget about the next day

no it doenst, i knew a foid that lost her virginity to a just be first nigga and they broke up within like a few months. youre delusional and coping as usual. take off that avi faggot
I can’t imagine myself as someone who seeks out to have random sexual experiences, i already hate foids personality wise so why would I want to get close to them? Ive never had female friends, and yes i might be delusional and coping, if i do find out i have been this whole time i will rope

Guys are always so hypocritical about this shit, they worship slayers while women who do the same are looked down on. Why not look down on both sick men and women.

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and Sprinkles

They are women, different from men

Think deeply, the average woman in the modern Western world constantly seeks to compete and measure herself with men, all in pursuit of a supposed fight for equality.

The accumulation of sexual experience is only necessary for one of the 2 sexes: the man.

It destroys the woman, it destroys her mind and her hormonal system (oxytocin being released in the body every time she has sex with a new man)

We are not equal, man is made and matures through experience.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: h111 and Sprinkles
I can’t imagine myself as someone who seeks out to have random sexual experiences, i already hate foids personality wise so why would I want to get close to them? Ive never had female friends, and yes i might be delusional and coping, if i do find out i have been this whole time i will rope
if you hate foid personalities HOW THE FUCK will you LTR one, dumbass? god youre retarded

• JFL
Guys are always so hypocritical about this shit, they worship slayers while women who do the same are looked down on. Why not look down on both sick men and women.
Yeah lots of manwhores around here

• +1
if you hate foid personalities HOW THE FUCK will you LTR one, dumbass? god youre retarded
Im already in a 1 year LTR and there is a small portion of women who are not rotted by modern day society

• +1
Reactions: RunVerc
slaying is risky because of stds or aids

• +1
Im already in a 1 year LTR and there is a small portion of women who are not rotted by modern day society
fucking coping moron

• JFL
fucking coping moron
I cant even argue with you because id feel the exact way in your shoes. I probably am coping. Society is brutal and theres nothing you can do about it. Even if you were right, id rather seek entertainment and pleasure in life from other sources than women

• +1
Reactions: RunVerc
you're going to suffer the same fate lil bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RunVerc and DarkTriadBeliever
So what am I supposed to do? I aint LTRing roasties and I am too old looking/ low PSL for JBs. I will only LTR people with my EXP level, which is practically 0. Which implies that I need to slay multiple foids or somehow get lucky and find a foid my age with the same EXP (practically impossible, higher chance to win the lottery). Only then might I consider something else.

• +1
So what am I supposed to do? I aint LTRing roasties and I am too old looking/ low PSL for JBs. I will only LTR people with my EXP level, which is practically 0. Which implies that I need to slay multiple foids or somehow get lucky and find a foid my age with the same EXP (practically impossible, higher chance to win the lottery). Only then might I consider something else.
You need to geomaxx asap if youre white, but what i would do is forget about looks and find a virgin girl with a nice personality

• Hmm...
Reactions: glaruz
Maturity is realizing that 90% of bitches been fucking and sucking by the time they're 18 and older unless they're ultra religious or autistic femcels nobody wants.

You can cope hard with "muh tradwife" or "muh I'm not marrying anyone but virgin Stacy" but you basically just coping and ignoring reality.

At least the slayers are able to get sex with women in their prime years. Good luck searching for that mythical virgin Stacy without going the R Kelly or Epstein route.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and h111
You need to geomaxx asap if youre white, but what i would do is forget about looks and find a virgin girl with a nice personality
Both geomaxxing and finding a virgin girl as an oldcel are copes. Learning foreign language, culture and fitting in is near impossible. You need to do it as a kid and grow up with other kids and you will still be the black sheep. I know cuz my family tried that in Italy and Germany. JFL at doing this in an asian country (which is where most geomaxxing is done, I assume?) as an oldcel.

I cannot understand people in these online spaces being blackpilled and still believing that good women exist? Why would you want to LTR a garbage human that will never love you? Looksmaxxing, maintaining your looks after/ if you get to a decent level and slaying is the only way in this degenerate world. Then you can settle with a whore, cuz you will be one yourself. After slaying you will not feel like a cuck anymore. You had your fun the same way as your trashy wife.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and h111
I am 29yo and date 16yo virgin girls

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bomber517, h111 and sexy
Slayer? No. Future rapist? Yes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, MoggerGaston and h111
Slayer? No. Future rapist? Yes.
Rape is the only way we can experience physical touch as subhuman creatures.

I hate women so fucking much.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: h111 and Bomber517

I understand your point unlike normies, but it won't make you feel mentally satisfied either, because that kind of sex is not exciting for a man, what really excites is that FOID feels a genuine desire for your dick.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: h111 and MoggerGaston
I understand your point unlike normies, but it won't make you feel mentally satisfied either, because that kind of sex is not exciting for a man, what really excites is that FOID feels a genuine desire for your dick.
I love to see fear, suffering, pain in people. It turns me on.

• +1
Cope.Org JFL

• JFL
Pathetic faggot still thinks "love" exists

No one loves you and guess what, you don't love anyone else either. Every relationship is transactional or based on that other person providing you with some value, when its gone you somehow find a reason why you no longer love them anymore

why not point that hate at ur parents for having u

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Pollorex, boss8055 and 2 others
These retards and the women fucking them should be stoned to death
I'd impose this in a second if I could

• +1
dnr

• JFL
Pathetic faggot still thinks "love" exists

No one loves you and guess what, you don't love anyone else either. Every relationship is transactional or based on that other person providing you with some value, when its gone you somehow find a reason why you no longer love them anymore

why not point that hate at ur parents for having u
what a miserable cuck

• +1
This post was almost assuredly written by a poor and/or ugly/mid person. Another rage post laughed at while I eat my lunch.

• JFL
This post was almost assuredly written by a poor and/or ugly/mid person. Another rage post laughed at while I eat my lunch.
I have been rated mtn here, and htn+ for asians