Allah knows the future and the past, so he knew before creating you wether you would go to heaven or hell..

BeneluxYemeni

BeneluxYemeni

Bronze
..by YOUR OWN free will but he still creates you. Why? A thought experiment to make it clear: You are a woman and a time traveller comes in and says if you have a child with that man on that day then the child you will have is Mao Zedong and he will kill millions of people for his own gains and lust for power and after that he will go to hell for eternity. Would you have this child? So why would god create these kinds of people in the first place im confused bruh

imam told me to just pray to get rid of was waas jfl im not an emotional person im aspie and need rational answers im not donating money to that dude next eid

@SecularIslamist @Gengar @MaghrebGator @emeraldglass

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, NeverSucceeded, mayo mogger and 4 others
Mao Zedong was the greatest man who every lived.

• JFL
Reactions: vernier
dnr babbles

• +1
Reactions: 88PSLinAgartha, Carbine and Surfsup
Why wouldn't he? What's wrong with torturing people for all eternity? You're trying to just impose human's morals on a nonhuman entity. nothing inherently wrong about pain.
He can as well just create them directly in hellfire if he wants, and it isn't inherently different than throwing a bunch of rocks in hellfire

Last edited:
kill millions of people for his own gains and lust for power
Those chinks that died where all greedy pieces of shit. They weren't killed for " lust for power". It's class warfare. They were killed because they were rich.

Free will exists
God showed you the way to live and people follow their desires
That Mao guy had free will he chose to do that
Stupid thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer, Clark, rg1235 and 2 others
Free will exists
God showed you the way to live and people follow their desires
That Mao guy had free will he chose to do that
Stupid thread
OMG man i sometimes want to kms when i talk to dumb people. Yes i said free will exists, but thats not the fucking point. Would you make that baby?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: foidaddict and Poopless One
God doesn't exist

..by YOUR OWN free will but he still creates you. Why? A thought experiment to make it clear: You are a woman and a time traveller comes in and says if you have a child with that man on that day then the child you will have is Mao Zedong and he will kill millions of people for his own gains and lust for power and after that he will go to hell for eternity. Would you have this child? So why would god create these kinds of people in the first place im confused bruh

imam told me to just pray to get rid of was waas jfl im not an emotional person im aspie and need rational answers im not donating money to that dude next eid

This question has been answered countless times on this forum and outside akhi, I don’t feel explaining again. Just search on google or YouTube.

• +1
Reactions: violentrose, Gengar and BeneluxYemeni
I am an anti-natalist, but if any offspring of mine would be Mao Zedong, I would spread my seed far and wide. :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, BeneluxYemeni and LancasteR
Why wouldn't he? What's wrong with torturing people for all eternity? You're trying to just impose human's morals on a nonhuman entity. nothing inherently wrong about pain.
He can as well just create them directly in hellfire if he wants, and it isn't inherently different than throwing a bunch of rocks in hellfire
We're talking about abrahamic god here retard, in fact he mentioned Allah specifically. No matter how much of a "non-human entity" the (abrahamic) god is, the scripture has mentioned or has made connections of the similarities of humans and the creator through parables or direct comparisons. The abrahamic god himself has also assigned human's qualities on himself, that includes "human's morals" and emotions.

Examples:
Man, made in God's image.
God is a jealous God. Etc.

This question has been answered countless times on this forum and outside akhi, I don’t feel explaining again. Just search on google or YouTube.
Try me. I found none of them to be satisfactory.

We're talking about abrahamic god here retard, in fact he mentioned Allah specifically. No matter how much of a "non-human entity" the (abrahamic) god is, the scripture has mentioned or has made connections of the similarities of humans and the creator through parables or direct comparisons. The abrahamic god himself has also assigned human's qualities on himself, that includes "human's morals" and emotions.

Examples:
Man, made in God's image.
God is a jealous God. Etc.
and? I answered him knowing full what he meant, but didn't want to waste time here arguing and proving what's the canonical belief in a foreign language. So, just gave him the answer right away

• +1
Reactions: BeneluxYemeni
most people misread and think this is a problem of evil question, but when you ask them if they would have the baby they understand what i mean but then they say god knows better than us/god can do whatever he wants. I dont necessarily diagree with the opinion of god can do whatever he wants, he literally can

• +1
Reactions: rg1235 and Gengar
That's your problem, bruv, not the problem of Islam. It isn't here to please you.
It's joever bhais. Let's call our muzlamic brothers worldwide and tell them to shut down all the mosques that exist. When they ask why, we will say inkwell on a forum isn't convinced. Islam has been erased. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, Surfsup and emeraldglass
It's joever bhais. Let's call our muzlamic brothers worldwide and tell them to shut down all the mosques that exist. When they ask why, we will say inkwell on a forum isn't convinced. Islam has been erased. :ogre:
The nerves bro

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeneluxYemeni and emeraldglass
People have so much ego, to the point they will leave Islam because "muh I wasn't chaddam so God can't be real" etc. :forcedsmile:
With them it’s either I get to live like a king or boohoo God isn’t real. Get fucked, you won’t benefit god at all you need him he doesn’t need you.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
With them it’s either I get to live like a king or boohoo God isn’t real. Get fucked, you won’t benefit god at all you need him he doesn’t need you.
Based God. :Comfy: Makes people rightfully worship Him, gives people the choice and will reward those and punish those who live by His rules or stray from it.

• Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass
That's your problem, bruv, not the problem of Islam. It isn't here to please you.
Can you paki mfs just answer me man

• JFL
most people misread and think this is a problem of evil question, but when you ask them if they would have the baby they understand what i mean but then they say god knows better than us/god can do whatever he wants.
I don't get the point of your question. If it's certain the little fuck will grow up to be a mass murderer then obviously no one would choose to have the baby right?

• +1

I struggled with this question years ago. In Islam God says in the final book (the Quran) chapter 33 verse 72:
https://quran.com/33?startingVerse=72

Indeed, We offered the trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, but they ˹all˺ declined to bear it, being fearful of it. But humanity assumed it, ˹for˺ they are truly wrongful [to themselves] and ignorant [of its severity].

What's meant by the "trust" is the covenant and test God decreed for humanity; That we humans will only worship the one and only Lord God in return for eternal paradise and unimaginable bliss with our Creator.

As God says in chapter 7 verse 172:

And ˹remember˺ when your Lord brought forth from the loins of the children of Adam their descendants [meaning = all of humanity as souls gathered] and had them testify regarding themselves: ˹Allah asked,˺ “Am I not your Lord?” They replied, “Yes, You are! We testify.” ˹He cautioned,˺ “Now you have no right to say on Judgment Day, ‘We were not aware of this.’

This testimony that we souls all gave to God when he created us is embodied in the divine programming called in Islam "The Fitra" which makes all humans born with the sense of belief in one God, morality, justice, etc.

So we all came as souls and agreed with God to take on this test called life so that we can earn paradise for eternity. And God has divinely programmed us, given us revelation, messengers, and signs and warnings to let us believe; so much that He didn't have to do.

Last edited:
  • +1
I don't get the point of your question. If it's certain the little fuck will grow up to be a mass murderer then obviously no one would choose to have the baby right?
in the same way if god knew you would agree to the test of this life and he knew that you would grow up to be a sinner and go to hell forever why would he then create you. Same thing, different situation, do you get what i mean now? Idk maybe im just bad at getting my point across

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
People have so much ego, to the point they will leave Islam because "muh I wasn't chaddam so God can't be real" etc. :forcedsmile:
if i dont have 4 fatimas from 4 different countries fighting over my attention and trying to one up eachother by age 30 that means god is evil jfl

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Gengar
in the same way if god knew you would agree to the test of this life and he knew that you would grow up to be a sinner and go to hell forever why would he then create you. Same thing, different situation, do you get what i mean now? Idk maybe im just bad at getting my point across
most people misread and think this is a problem of evil question
How is this not a problem of evil?

You were asking why would he create suffering if he could prevent it basically. That's a problem of evil.

How is this not a problem of evil?

You were asking why would he create suffering if he could prevent it basically. That's a problem of evil.
because when people ask shit like, why does god let children suffer, that is purely a problem of evil question and you will get the islamic answer of this life is a test and based on free will that you took on yourself. I didnt mean to say its not a problem of evil question but i meant to say that my question had a little bit more to it so that people wouldnt give the standard answer saying its your free will, but it didnt work and people didnt read into my question but its fine im bad at writing clearly

Why is the simple answer of judgement over them being unjust when they haven't done anything yet at that point not satisfactory?
And the idea of God having to keep a tight grip over what people get to live because they abuse their free will later on seems somewhat ridiculous

because when people ask shit like, why does god let children suffer, that is purely a problem of evil question and you will get the islamic answer of this life is a test and based on free will that you took on yourself. I didnt mean to say its not a problem of evil question but i meant to say that my question had a little bit more to it so that people wouldnt give the standard answer saying its your free will, but it didnt work and people didnt read into my question but its fine im bad at writing clearly
They will tell you Allah did it so you would experience and see for yourself that you're a sinner, instead of just putting your soul in hell from the start. Some Muslim actually told me this lmao. This implies that the fate of souls were determined from the start which doesn't make his god look good anyways idk why he thought this was a good argument lol.

• JFL
They will tell you Allah did it so you would experience and see for yourself that you're a sinner, instead of just putting your soul in hell from the start. Some Muslim actually told me this lmao. This implies that the fate of souls were determined from the start which doesn't make his god look good anyways idk why he thought this was a good argument lol.
my conclusion is god can do whatever he wants, if it doesnt fit our wants then so be it, you have to be atleast grateful he gave us a chance to make it to heaven since he could have just thrown us into hell. And yeah thats a really dumb argument, alot of times brothers give advice and then actually stray people away from god, like what happened to me at age 14-17

Why is the simple answer of judgement over them being unjust when they haven't done anything yet at that point not satisfactory?
And the idea of God having to keep a tight grip over what people get to live because they abuse their free will later on seems somewhat ridiculous
Before him was nothing, after him comes all else. God controls everything, bud. He DOES keep a tight grip on EVERYTHING. God's WILL BE DONE. Everything is in his scope. Everything is according to his plan. Including billions of souls going to hell for ETERNITY.

Or do you think god make mistakes? Do you think god ACTUALLY gets disappointed when his creations fell in sin? Seriously? The action of some lowly carbon based organism can surprise a divine creator that literally exists OUTSIDE OF TIME AND SPACE???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and NoReedemingFeature
Before him was nothing, after him comes all else. God controls everything, bud. He DOES keep a tight grip on EVERYTHING. God's WILL BE DONE. Everything is in his scope. Everything is according to his plan. Including billions of souls going to hell for ETERNITY.
Perhaps God's will is for certain things to sort out without going beyond physical manners. And his omnipotence and omniscience over all doesn't imply or necessitate strings being pulled over every single action or behavior.

Or do you think god make mistakes? Do you think god ACTUALLY gets disappointed when his creations fell in sin? Seriously? The action of some lowly carbon based organism can surprise a divine creator that literally exists OUTSIDE OF TIME AND SPACE???
It's not about surprise or not foreseeing an action. He was satisfied with creating a world that can fall despite not willing for it. Why does that seem impossible for you?

Perhaps God's will is for certain things to sort out without going beyond physical manners. And his omnipotence and omniscience over all doesn't imply or necessitate strings being pulled over every single action or behavior.

It's not about surprise or not foreseeing an action. He was satisfied with creating a world that can fall despite not willing for it. Why does that seem impossible for you?
It's impossible because he's everything. He wills everything. For something to happen without god willing it to happen is impossible. You can assume it's not him pulling the strings of everything that has happened, but we're talking about the abrahamic god here, and his behaviors were extensively recorded in the scripture.

He gets jealous when you worship other gods, he gets disappointed when you sin, he gets mad sometimes and kill a lot of people. He even purposely hardened the pharaoh's heart just to kill him and his people later, this shows he's able to directly affect human life, even tampering with the oh so sacred "free will". Yet in the book of job he boasted to Job about how much bigger he is than man and how infinitely small we are in comparison. It doesn't make sense.

We're talking about the abrahamic god, and him being omniscient yet constantly having to get involved with humans for things he deem to be "wrong" (such as seeing the world and its inhabitants as "evil" and "wrong" which led to the flood killing everyone but Noah on his arc) implies that he makes mistakes. You know what? Fuck implications, it's explicitly said that god REGRETTED creating man. How can an omniscient being make mistake(s)?

If you wanna believe in a god that created everything and then just sat back and watched as shit go down then believe in whatever you want, idgaf, but I was talking about the ABRAHAMIC god here.

• Hmm...
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
He wanna test people will

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and mayo mogger

yes god says exactly that in

sahih muslim 2662c

schizophernic adults man

Allah's Messenger, there is happiness for this child who is a bird from the birds of Paradise for it committed no sin nor has he reached the age when one can commit sin. He said: 'A'isha, per adventure, it may be otherwise, because God created for Paradise those who are fit for it while they were yet in their father's loins and created for Hell those who are to go to Hell. He created them for Hell while they were yet in their father's loins.

schizophernic adults man

Allah's Messenger, there is happiness for this child who is a bird from the birds of Paradise for it committed no sin nor has he reached the age when one can commit sin. He said: 'A'isha, per adventure, it may be otherwise, because God created for Paradise those who are fit for it while they were yet in their father's loins and created for Hell those who are to go to Hell. He created them for Hell while they were yet in their father's loins.
so basically some people were made for hell others are made for heaven, makes sense tbh. After bp this does not surprise me, thanks bro i came to the same conclusion when i thought about it
my conclusion is god can do whatever he wants, if it doesnt fit our wants then so be it, you have to be atleast grateful he gave us a chance to make it to heaven since he could have just thrown us into hell. And yeah thats a really dumb argument, alot of times brothers give advice and then actually stray people away from god, like what happened to me at age 14-17

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
so basically some people were made for hell others are made for heaven, makes sense tbh. After bp this does not surprise me, thanks bro i came to the same conclusion when i thought about it
cherish every day bhaicel , dont let these religioncels delude you into thinking the afterlife is real

even if there is a afterlife , we dont even know what its gonna be like

research more on yahweh and the anunaki its a good rabbit hole

If not, the future wouldn’t be the same so in reality this will never happen due to distortion of time and more

no doesnt there is whole ass book about destiny

atheism or death
You haven’t read it
Also for someone to write a book like that it has to be a genious he should have knowledgw on biology astronomy physics math ect…
And also have read all of the previous religions books

• JFL
no doesnt there is whole ass book about destiny

atheism or death
nigga i mean if your atheist i mean how is your life men like if you die you just poof pike that so depressing at least when your relegeous you can cope that why atheist countrys have the highest suicide rate

• Hmm...
nigga i mean if your atheist i mean how is your life men like if you die you just poof pike that so depressing at least when your relegeous you can cope that why atheist countrys have the highest suicide rate
because , they are retarded

i interpret atheism as to cherish every day of my life , because this is all i have got

because , they are retarded

i interpret atheism as to cherish every day of my life , because this is all i have got
Do whatever you want nigga i don’t give a fuck
But islam is one of the weirdest religion
Like nigga im not talking about shiaa
Im talking about sunnah
for me islam is
1)the truth
2) it was planned by arabs for atleast a decade
They basicaly kept consuming knowledge
Then just writed a perfect piece of art compiling every biology chemistry astronomy religion phylosophy even story that were just known today
Then decided to put mohamed as their logo
I mean its super weird ngl

• +1