allowing someone to change your appearance must be one of the most humiliating experiences possible

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
its the most disgusting thing i can ever imagine, even if i needed surgery for genuine health reason i would never allow it

to do that you must come from a completely worthless family, seriously you must be literally worthless

do you guys actually ask your parents for money for plastic surgery? this is the type of family dynamics you can expect to see amoungst the genetically poor?

to allow another man, born out of a vagina just like you, to change your face while you are artifically dead, i dont think your soul can ever recover from such trauma

this is the stuff of nightmares, i must become a bimbo repellant

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 3702, Gaia262 and 7 others
by this logic a person should never go to the dentist to get their fucked up teeth fixed or their hair cut by another man?

wrong.

of course they should you idiot.

• +1
Reactions: ChadsAreCool, Mateusz74, Warlow and 11 others
Daily reminder OP looks like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piscicide, Gaia262, Deleted member 7125 and 18 others
surgery is the only hope I have left in this shitty live

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 4430
by this logic a person should never go to the dentist to get their fucked up teeth fixed or their hair cut by another man?

wrong.

are you out of your mind?

comparing a haircut to a lefort

are you out of your mind?

comparing a haircut to a lefort

barely anyone gets that

simple surgeries like ear pinning and chin implants have very high success rates and are not that invasive.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
There are many testimonies of people having a dramatic increase of quality of life after looksmaxxing (be it softmaxing of surgeries). So why would one prefer to be stuck with the downgraded version of life?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 2527
Don't care. Life fucked me over. The ends justify the means. Will be murdering millions of Jews for my ascension soon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and maxmendietta
yes surgery is very fake

Damn... What a retarded specieman you are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 4430
@2peasinapod

You are retarded dude, if surgery would be with zero risk and not with cutting your face and stuff, everybody would do it

All 2-3psl guys should consider surgery

@2peasinapod

You are retarded dude, if surgery would be with zero risk and not with cutting your face and stuff, everybody would do it

All 2-3psl guys should consider surgery
Even above that

Problem with surgery is, that it doesn't change your genes

Your children need surgery too and so on

Doesn't make sense

Of course, if you can date stacy after surgery, it's still worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and W0KESTMOTHF
When the cucking is too strong

• Hmm...
Reactions: inceletto
because recession is only caused by genetics, right?

kys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Entschuldigung and Deleted member 4430
There are many testimonies of people having a dramatic increase of quality of life after looksmaxxing (be it softmaxing of surgeries). So why would one prefer to be stuck with the downgraded version of life?

cmon zyros, you are near 40 years old and literally have the social awareness of a 10 year old girl, your life must be verging on a tragedy at this point

there are no ascensions via PS, becasue if you are desperate enough for PS, there is a lot more wrong with you that can be "fixed", there are 100x more negative reviews of surgery and most of the positive reviews you read are surgeons larping or guys who regret getting surgery larping

besisdes that you are humiliating yourself, your family and your lineage...all who managed to reproduce before you. imagine throwing away the result of hundreds of years worth of reproduction

if you cant create contentment from the hand you have been given, bow out on your sword

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
because recession is only caused by genetics, right?

kys

the environment you are given is genetic, if your family are poor and couldnt give you a good environment to thrive then they have poor genetics, if you have allergies then you have poor genetics, if you didnt eat enough or play sport or whatever your cope then you have poor genetics

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, stuckneworleans, Entschuldigung and 2 others

wrong.

Exactly lol. What the fuck is wrong with getting someone to fix your insecurity and facial flaw when it'll most likely affect your social life and well being positively

cmon zyros, you are near 40 years old and literally have the social awareness of a 10 year old girl, your life must be verging on a tragedy at this point
blah blah blah wannaberoast blah

there are no ascensions via PS, becasue if you are desperate enough for PS, there is a lot more wrong with you that can be "fixed", there are 100x more negative reviews of surgery and most of the positive reviews you read are surgeons larping or guys who regret getting surgery larping
The negative reviews are from the retards who spam fillers until they end like bogdanoffs or who go for nosejob when they have an entire recessed maxilla or other things like that. Whats the point even of posting in a forum about LOOKSMAXXING if you are so much agaisnt it?

besisdes that you are humiliating yourself, your family and your lineage...all who managed to reproduce before you. imagine throwing away the result of hundreds of years worth of reproduction
Sure, muh family lineage muh heritage more important than your actual current quality of real life, which goes from dating to law to workplace. For someone who tries to roast me about social awareness, you seem to give importance to stupid things over what makes an actual impact on life. Who cares about muh years of reproduction and lineage if your life is shit and you are treated worse because of fixable (in some cases) traits? Just live downgraded version of the only fucking chance at life you have because stupid meaningless heritage honor shit bro.

if you cant create contentment from the hand you have been given, bow out on your sword
"just know your place and give up bro". Surely said by someone with no actual failos who didnt receive clear negative feedback in his life because of physical traits.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and EasternRightWinger15
blah blah blah wannaberoast blah

not a wannabe roast, you are pushing on 40, been looksmaxing for decades and from my understanding are still in long term unemployment, still single, still not getting pussy and still have no friends. These facts alone contradict your entire argument

The negative reviews are from the retards who spam fillers until they end like bogdanoffs or who go for nosejob when they have an entire recessed maxilla or other things like that. Whats the point even of posting in a forum about LOOKSMAXXING if you are so much agaisnt it?

Completely irrelevant to what I put in the OP, you are now even changing the goal posts and I never said I am against looksmaxing. I am against surgery which is a looksmin

Sure, muh family lineage muh heritage more important than your actual current quality of real life, which goes from dating to law to workplace. For someone who tries to roast me about social awareness, you seem to give importance to stupid things over what makes an actual impact on life. Who cares about muh years of reproduction and lineage if your life is shit and you are treated worse because of fixable (in some cases) traits? Just live downgraded version of the only fucking chance at life you have because stupid meaningless heritage honor shit bro.

"just know your place and give up bro". Surely said by someone with no actual failos who didnt receive clear negative feedback in his life because of physical traits.

So from this we can assume you come from a worthless family and were bullied for your looks in the past, making you become a full time looksmaxer. But as already stated , you have no job, no career, no education, no dating life. So you have looksmaxed chronically for what? To get compliments by teenage slavs and Indians on the internet and drunk girls at the bar

i never said give up, you are projecting now.. because in your situation you have almost no chance to live a normal life in your final third of existance. .i said max out what you have been given, and if that is not enough then not even a head transplant will save you

Your lineage is EVERYTHING btw, absolutely EVERYTHING…or in your case its absolutely nothing - for the better or worse you are your father, your grandfather etc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Clark69 and Deleted member 4430
the environment you are given is genetic, if your family are poor and couldnt give you a good environment to thrive then they have poor genetics, if you have allergies then you have poor genetics, if you didnt eat enough or play sport or whatever your cope then you have poor genetics
tryhard af

he was the boss

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1464
its the most disgusting thing i can ever imagine, even if i needed surgery for genuine health reason i would never allow it

to do that you must come from a completely worthless family, seriously you must be literally worthless

do you guys actually ask your parents for money for plastic surgery? this is the type of family dynamics you can expect to see amoungst the genetically poor?

to allow another man, born out of a vagina just like you, to change your face while you are artifically dead, i dont think your soul can ever recover from such trauma

this is the stuff of nightmares, i must become a bimbo repellant

I piss on this thread. That is all.