Almost 17, Growth plates still open. What should i do to heightmax?

H

HecticBaby

Iron
Righto so basically what the title says. I’m turning 17 soon and my plates are still open. I’m sitting at 170cm right now which is obviously a problem for me and i’ve started looking into heightmaxxing and found this forum recently coz chestbrah told me about it haha. But yeah guys i just want to know what i can do to increase my height, i’m thinking of starting mk677 + aromasin but if there is a better way then id rather do that (don’t have the money for hgh). Any help along with sources (shipping to australia) would be appreciated. Thanks heaps lads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadferguson, Deleted member 5818, Deleted member 14478 and 2 others
jumping jacks and play basketball:)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13476
mk677 + aromasin is an OK oral stack, but if you want to get maximum results look for other HGH peptides, such as CJC-1295 DAC

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SOS-Sonic and Danish_Retard
mk677 + aromasin is an OK oral stack, but if you want to get maximum results look for other HGH peptides, such as CJC-1295 DAC
yeah i’ve looked into cjc1285 dac but it’s all sold out on austeroids, however how much will i be needing because ppl were saying like 10mg weekly and the vials are only 2mg and it’s $55 aud for a vial so that’s going to be so fucking much

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
yeah i’ve looked into cjc1285 dac but it’s all sold out on austeroids, however how much will i be needing because ppl were saying like 10mg weekly and the vials are only 2mg and it’s $55 aud for a vial so that’s going to be so fucking much
I dont know, haven't been using it

Righto so basically what the title says. I’m turning 17 soon and my plates are still open. I’m sitting at 170cm right now which is obviously a problem for me and i’ve started looking into heightmaxxing and found this forum recently coz chestbrah told me about it haha. But yeah guys i just want to know what i can do to increase my height, i’m thinking of starting mk677 + aromasin but if there is a better way then id rather do that (don’t have the money for hgh). Any help along with sources (shipping to australia) would be appreciated. Thanks heaps lads
lose weight, get all your nutrients, find a way to fix ur sleep
do small doses on aromatase inhibitors's so you dont fuck up your eyes and joints
if you want to take gh just know that it grows everything in your body like organs or cancer cells

• +1
Reactions: HecticBaby
lose weight, get all your nutrients, find a way to fix ur sleep
do small doses on aromatase inhibitors's so you dont fuck up your eyes and joints
if you want to take gh just know that it grows everything in your body like organs or cancer cells
what’s a small dose? like 6.5mg every day and keep it running? also why should i lose weight because im trying to bulk right now for gym

what’s a small dose? like 6.5mg every day and keep it running? also why should i lose weight because im trying to bulk right now for gym
ya 6.5mg to 12.5 (aromasin/exest) sounds about right, i take it every other day so i dont mess with my estrogen too much, but everyone has a different body so get bloodwork if you can

lose weight if ur only a fatass because excess bodyfat causes more aromatization

ya 6.5mg to 12.5 (aromasin/exest) sounds about right, i take it every other day so i dont mess with my estrogen too much, but everyone has a different body so get bloodwork if you can

lose weight if ur only a fatass because excess bodyfat causes more aromatization
oh haha yeah don’t have to worry about that bit then, i’m in the gym 6 days a week. But alright thanks, i’ll order aromasin.also how long you reckon i should stay on it for. And should i buy mk677 aswell?

oh haha yeah don’t have to worry about that bit then, i’m in the gym 6 days a week. But alright thanks, i’ll order aromasin.also how long you reckon i should stay on it for. And should i buy mk677 aswell?
some guys will tell you to stay on it until your plates fully close
the truth is aromasin is somewhat expensive to use year round, so if you have a cheap source and some money to spare it, you can go ahead

mk677 will increase your gh but idk how it affects igf1, and can make you prediabetic if you stay on it constantly. you wont really notice any major improvements from mk677 either, you might as well try if you have the money

heightmaxxing stacks are pretty expensive to run and you will honestly never be sure if your growth was attributed to natural growth or not
the only way to be sure is if you were injecting hgh as a 13 year old, and even if so the gains from that in non gh deficient kids are an inch or two from people who are already 5'3(keep in mind, 5'7 and 5'3 is still very different) and have no health issue. and tbh its not worth growing your heart out of place if you run any crazy doses

look around and ask your dad or other male family members how long they grew for and when they noticed major growth
chances are you're going to grow an inch or two if you dont do anything to your body, and it's not as bad as you think

Last edited:
the truth is aromasin is somewhat expensive to use year round, so if you have a cheap source and some money to spare it, you can go ahead

mk677 will increase your gh but idk how it affects igf1, and can make you prediabetic if you stay on it constantly. you wont really notice any major improvements from mk677 either, you might as well try if you have the money

heightmaxxing stacks are pretty expensive to run and you will honestly never be sure if your growth was attributed to natural growth or not
the only way to be sure is if you were injecting hgh as a 13 year old, and even if so the gains from that in non gh deficient kids are an inch or two from people who are already 5'3(keep in mind, 5'7 and 5'3 is still very different) and have no health issue. and tbh its not worth growing your heart out of place if you run any
crazy doses

look around and ask your dad or other male family members how long they grew for and when they noticed major growth
chances are you're going to grow an inch or two, and it's not as bad as you think
“Retrospective data analysis of 96 adolescents, among which 22 patients already attained near-final height, were followed at outpatient clinics of two referral centers. Patients were all in puberty and present idiopathic decrease in predicted adult height. Patients were treated with Anastrozole (ANZ: 1 mg/day) or Letrozole (LTZ: 2.5 mg/day) with/without recombinant human growth hormone (0.05 mg/kg/day) for 1.0 to 3.5 years (2.1±1.2 years). Height gain, body mass index, lipid, liver enzyme, gonadotropins and testosterone levels were described before and at the end of treatment.”

Just finished reading this study, it says that at these doses for the AI daily showed no significant side effects. So with this study in mind i’m probably going to go with anastrozole (ANZ) at 1mg a day and try running it for as long as possible since it had better results than letrozol
“The height SDS (adjusted to bone age) significantly increased (p<0.05) in all groups [0.8±0.7 (ANZ), 0.7±0.7 (ANZ+GH), 0.3±0.5 (LTZ), and 1.2±0.8 (LTZ+GH)]”

the only way to be sure is if you were injecting hgh as a 13 year old, and even if so the gains from that in non gh deficient kids are an inch or two from people who are already 5'3(keep in mind, 5'7 and 5'3 is still very different) and have no health issue. and tbh its not worth growing your heart out of place if you run any crazy doses

chances are you're going to grow an inch or two if you dont do anything to your body, and it's not as bad as you think

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28859208/ this is the study btw bro it’s fairly short so it’s a quick read. lmk what u think

“Retrospective data analysis of 96 adolescents, among which 22 patients already attained near-final height, were followed at outpatient clinics of two referral centers. Patients were all in puberty and present idiopathic decrease in predicted adult height. Patients were treated with Anastrozole (ANZ: 1 mg/day) or Letrozole (LTZ: 2.5 mg/day) with/without recombinant human growth hormone (0.05 mg/kg/day) for 1.0 to 3.5 years (2.1±1.2 years). Height gain, body mass index, lipid, liver enzyme, gonadotropins and testosterone levels were described before and at the end of treatment.”

Just finished reading this study, it says that at these doses for the AI daily showed no significant side effects. So with this study in mind i’m probably going to go with anastrozole (ANZ) at 1mg a day and try running it for as long as possible since it had better results than letrozol
“The height SDS (adjusted to bone age) significantly increased (p<0.05) in all groups [0.8±0.7 (ANZ), 0.7±0.7 (ANZ+GH), 0.3±0.5 (LTZ), and 1.2±0.8 (LTZ+GH)]”
anastro and letro have estrogen rebound once you go off them and worse side effects than exestamane

eat a lot and train to be strong and have strong bones
stretching can help posture and give +2cm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28859208/ this is the study btw bro it’s fairly short so it’s a quick read. lmk what u think
yes they are correct that ai + gh can increase height but you have to keep in mind these are kids with idiopathic short stature and their target is midparental height
chances are they are still shorter than you even with their treatment

you are not going to be able to track your dosages and how your body reacts to gh and ai in the same way that kids under a study will

yes they are correct that ai + gh can increase height but you have to keep in mind these are kids with idiopathic short stature and their target is midparental height
chances are they are still shorter than you even with their treatment

you are not going to be able to track your dosages and how your body reacts to gh and ai in the same way that kids under a study will
alright so i’ll go with the aromasin then, dosing at 6.5mg ed or eod and maybe add mk677 on top of it too

how could i counter those side effects?
no idea, don't take them and take exestamane instead
ironically taking non steroidal ai's like letro and anastrozole can shorten your time growing because of the high estrogen rebound, so you can take letro/anast and never go off until you grow or just take exestamane which wouldnt punish you if you missed a dose

alright so i’ll go with the aromasin then, dosing at 6.5mg ed or eod and maybe add mk677 on top of it too
start off with 6.5mg every other day and see how you body handles it, you can decide yourself whether to increase frequency and dosage if you aren't able to lower your estrogen to what you want

some people do 25mg every other day, or maybe 12.5mg a day, everyone's body is different so im still going to emphasize how important it is that you get a blood test
your body will always try to balance its hormones out, over time your body is going to get resistance to the AI's, so a higher dose or frequency in the long run might make them work poorly
another thing to note is that when you go on AI's, your testosterone increases, and the more testosterone that you have gets converted back to aromatase as a way to continue balancing your body out, so you're probably going to decrease your estrogen by like 20-40 percent

Last edited:
How do you know if your plates open

al
start off with 6.5mg every other day and see how you body handles it, you can decide yourself whether to increase frequency and dosage if you aren't able to lower your estrogen to what you want

some people do 25mg every other day, or maybe 12.5mg a day, everyone's body is different so im still going to emphasize how important it is that you get a blood test
your body will always try to balance its hormones out, over time your body is going to get resistance to the AI's, so a higher dose or frequency in the long run might make them work poorly
another thing to note is that when you go on AI's, your testosterone increases, and the more testosterone that you have gets converted back to aromatase as a way to continue balancing your body out, so you're probably going to decrease your estrogen by like 20-40 percent
alright how do i know if i’m not able to handle it, and if i feel perfectly fine then i should continue to use that dosage yeah

al

alright how do i know if i’m not able to handle it, and if i feel perfectly fine then i should continue to use that dosage yeah
loss of libido, depression, brainfog, weak joints, remember you still need estrogen. if you are not feeling more depressed as usual and your dick rises then you can try upping it up to 12.5

but the most accurate indicator is a blood test, you can try to target anywhere between mid range estrogen levels for men to lower ranges

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
How do you know if your plates open
x-ray and risser stage you want to know if your spine is connect with pelvis
also wrist x-ray may be good
tanner stage is very common but not accurate enough

x-ray and risser stage you want to know if your spine is connect with pelvis
also wrist x-ray may be good
tanner stage is very common but not accurate enough
lol i was a legit tanner 5 at 14, im white and im still growing years afterwards
tanner stage is a meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
loss of libido, depression, brainfog, weak joints, remember you still need estrogen. if you are not feeling more depressed as usual and your dick rises then you can try upping it up to 12.5

but the most accurate indicator is a blood test, you can try to target anywhere between mid range estrogen levels for men to lower ranges
alright just ordered it. I’ll do 6.5mg eod starting off and then if it’s all good i’ll do 6.5mg ed. Also don’t rlly know about bloods bro my parents own a fkn clinic conviniently so they’re gonna be asking a bunch of questions haha

lol i was a legit tanner 5 at 14, im white and im still growing years afterwards
tanner stage is a meme
and one last thing bro. will taking testosterone enanthate 250mg a week close my plates faster? What if i use the ai alongside it

sort of already started a cycle before i knew about heightmaxxing or anything so yeah haha, but i’m only 5 weeks in so

and one last thing bro. will taking testosterone enanthate 250mg a week close my plates faster? What if i use the ai alongside it
if you're using that then you should probably be taking a higher ai dosage, maximum dose and frequency you should be taking is 25mg a day, if you want to continue using aromasin you can try doing 12.5mg daily or 12.5mg every other day aswell

i cant say much cause i dont inject test but if you're injecting exogenous testosterone i heard that it can shut down your natural production and you will actually need to use the ai's afterwards

idk why you wanna take test, maybe for more muscle gains but personally i wouldnt do it, do not mess with AAS(anabolic steroids). especially if you cant get bloodwork done

Last edited:
if you're using that then you should probably be taking a higher ai dosage, maximum dose and frequency you should be taking is 25mg a day

i cant say much cause i dont inject test but if you're injecting exogenous testosterone i heard that it can shut down your natural production and you will actually need to use the ai's afterwards
yeah i have clomid on hand for pct and i’ll use the ai aswell during the cycle then, it’s only a 10 week cycle at a low dose just to experiment so yeah. But alright bro thanks heaps i really appreciate it

yeah i have clomid on hand for pct and i’ll use the ai aswell during the cycle then, it’s only a 10 week cycle at a low dose just to experiment so yeah. But alright bro thanks heaps i really appreciate it
again tbh its not really worth it but its your body at the end of the day

a
also please keep in mind clomid blocks estrogen aswell, you shouldnt be mixing clomid and ai's
if you want to pct, then increase your ai dosage, or hop off ai's and do clomid instead

or
a

also please keep in mind clomid blocks estrogen aswell, you shouldnt be mixing clomid and ai's
if you want to pct, then increase your ai dosage, or hop off ai's and do clomid instead
Alright so while on cycle i’ll take 6.5mg of the ai once a week on pin days. And then when i finish the cycle i’ll do pct. After the cycles over and i’ve sort of settled back to normal i’ll start the heightmax taking aromasin 6.5mg eod and continue it as discussed before.

or

Alright so while on cycle i’ll take 6.5mg of the ai once a week on pin days. And then when i finish the cycle i’ll do pct. After the cycles over and i’ve sort of settled back to normal i’ll start the heightmax taking aromasin 6.5mg eod and continue it as discussed before.
why ai once a week on pin days
are you taking clomid on cycle?
you can continue taking ai's on cycle im pretty sure, just dont mix aromasin and clomid together at the same time. you will nuke your estrogen on accident

why ai once a week on pin days
are you taking clomid on cycle?
you can continue taking ai's on cycle im pretty sure, just dont mix aromasin and clomid together at the same time. you will nuke your estrogen on accident
no i’m not taking clomid on cycle, i’ll start 2 weeks after the last injection. So you’re saying i can continue taking 6.5mg aromasin eod while still being on test? If so then i’ll start that right away and during the end stages i’ll start with mk677 aswell

no i’m not taking clomid on cycle, i’ll start 2 weeks after the last injection. So you’re saying i can continue taking 6.5mg eod while still being on test?
ya you can, what makes you think you cant
while you're on test, you're going to have more aromatase
so if you want you can even take 12.5mg aromasin, dosage frequency is up to you, but longest interval i'd do is every other day
although this in return will give you higher testosterone but also lower estrogen aswell

ya you can, what makes you think you cant
while you're on test, you're going to have more aromatase
so if you want you can even take 12.5mg aromasin, dosage frequency is up to you, but longest interval i'd do is every other day
although this in return will give you higher testosterone but also lower estrogen aswell
Righto perfect i’ve got all the info i need then bro :). While on cycle i’ll start with 6.5mg eod and if it’s allg i’ll up it to 12.5mg eod. After the last injection i’ll stop with the aromasin, wait 2 weeks and start the clomid pct for 4 weeks. After that i’ll wait 1 week for shit to settle and then jump back on aromasin taking it 6.5mg eod along with mk677 daily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14157
Righto perfect i’ve got all the info i need then bro :). While on cycle i’ll start with 6.5mg eod and if it’s allg i’ll up it to 12.5mg eod. After the last injection i’ll stop with the aromasin, wait 2 weeks and start the clomid pct for 4 weeks. After that i’ll wait 1 week for shit to settle and then jump back on aromasin taking it 6.5mg eod along with mk677 daily
please read and watch this

take the time to take in this info, related to AI use. very important so you are mindful of how ai's work

Last edited:
Nonononononono clomid is gonna rape your growth plates. your 5 weeks into a cycle but luckily 250mgs shouldn't cause super quick fusure. hope on aromasin ASAP. 12.5mgs a day should be fine atm. for heightmaxxing, look into mk677 and T3 and also huperzine A.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
please read and watch this

take the time to take in this info, related to AI use. very important so you are mindful of how ai's work

thing is, in a heightmaxxing context it doesn't fucking matter if you need the ai or not in terms of how you feel with estrogen. you have to keep your estrogen essentially raped 24/7 to prevent bone fusure.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
thing is, in a heightmaxxing context it doesn't fucking matter if you need the ai or not in terms of how you feel with estrogen. you have to keep your estrogen essentially raped 24/7 to prevent bone fusure.
in the context of raping your estrogen to zero that sounds like a way to give yourself depression and fuck your eyes
low aromatase from ai's causes eye issues in breast cancer patients
you know more ab height maxxing than me so im sure you arent wrong but this stuff doesnt come without its side affects

ik that you're trying to avoid estradiol peaking by raping estrogen but im not sure of the long term effects of that, just saying for when op wakes up and reads this
ai's will no doubt reduce your bone integrity, make sure you know the consequences of what you are doing with your body op, as i only know whats reported in online studies, much of this is still unknown. i am your age too op and ik that teens will do stupid shit just to get taller
i agree though 12.5mg a day isnt a bad dose and you arent really pushing the envelope too hard with that

Last edited:
6,5 mg aromasin every day may be too little (Like it was for me). I think one should correct ones dosages depending on the response of his body