Almost 19 and never had a job

iitsnik

iitsnik

Samuel Gray
I’m almost 19 and I’ve never had a job in my life. I’ve applied to places and had multiple interviews but never have been hired, last time I interviewed anywhere was a few months ago. Not being hired has destroyed my confidence, I only ever leave the house for the gym and church anymore. It is absolutely pathetic, my parents are disappointed in me and I honestly just want to rope, but on a serious note I need to make money. Is there any way to make money online, not through selling my body? I earn very little money right now off of Tiktok livestreams as well as videos and commissions but it is nowhere near enough to support my life. I just want to move out of here and get buccal face fat removal surgery. No bullshit in the replies I already know it is over for me and that I need to cope and go out into the world but I’d rather kill myself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Libyan slayer 🐬, Sub5kang, CoreSchizo and 3 others
OP, Advice for you.

Start setting your sentences up like this

It makes it easier for people to read and interact with the post

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and imthesupremecel
get a job

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: VolcelFTW, Sub5kang, iitsnik and 2 others
are you autistic or stinky or something, you have to start somewhere go work at Mcdonalds for a year and then you'll have some social skills to nail a interview.

Steal bananas and then sell them to zoos for monkeys

• Love it
Reactions: iitsnik
asif a job is something someone should want. lol.

you are sad you never became a slave yet? poor you boo hoo

• So Sad
Reactions: Sub5kang and iitsnik
OP, Advice for you.

Start setting your sentences up like this

It makes it easier for people to read and interact with the post
Whoops, will do in the future.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: castizo and Sub5kang
are you autistic or stinky or something, you have to start somewhere go work at Mcdonalds for a year and then you'll have some social skills to nail a interview.
I might be autistic 🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
I’m almost 19 and I’ve never had a job in my life. I’ve applied to places and had multiple interviews but never have been hired, last time I interviewed anywhere was a few months ago. Not being hired has destroyed my confidence, I only ever leave the house for the gym and church anymore. It is absolutely pathetic, my parents are disappointed in me and I honestly just want to rope, but on a serious note I need to make money. Is there any way to make money online, not through selling my body? I earn very little money right now off of Tiktok livestreams as well as videos and commissions but it is nowhere near enough to support my life. I just want to move out of here and get buccal face fat removal surgery. No bullshit in the replies I already know it is over for me and that I need to cope and go out into the world but I’d rather kill myself.
It took me 3 months to find one it's not easy and not impossible

AND ig you don't have a college degree eithed