• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Debetro, Xangsane, FacialStructure404 and 16 others
Go on Reddit you sad fuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FacialStructure404, iloveboobs, n9wiff and 8 others
Who cares? If he isn't breaking the law or trying to fuck with any of my kids then I don't give a damn.

Go on Reddit you sad fuck

Finding a near middle aged man wanting to fuck literal children icky and yucky has nothing to do with reddit you degenerate.

If he was 18/19 I'll give it a pass, but the beaner is 2 decades older.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, n9wiff, GigaStacySexual and 1 other person
Finding a near middle aged man wanting to fuck literal children icky and yucky has nothing to do with reddit you degenerate.

If he was 18/19 I'll give it a pass, but the beaner is 2 decades ol
Your an attention seeker normie,16 years old is not a child don’t you get that? Also he said he wouldn’t do anything illegal and stick so 18 so he said nothing wrong,he’s right tho girls past 20 are really dead inside and depressing to be around,a ltb 18 year old will make you way more happy then a Stacy 35 year old not that they exist tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad, FacialStructure404, oldgymcel and 7 others
Your an attention seeker normie,16 years old is not a child don’t you get that?

Look bucko, last I check by definition they are children. They are as child as child gets.

Also he said he wouldn’t do anything illegal and stick so 18 so he said nothing wrong

He wants to fuck children.

Someone that wants to fuck children is a pedophile.

What's stopping him is the law.

That makes him a pedophile who is gated by the law.

,he’s right tho girls past 20 are really dead inside and depressing to be around,a ltb 18 year old will make you way more happy then a Stacy 35 year old

Nah it's just girls past 20 just see how much of a loser grown ass 35 year old men who crave eternal validation really are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, Sprinkles, Art of Pattinson and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: mug and normie_joe
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iloveboobs, GigaStacySexual, Kaari and 3 others
I'm 34 and agree. You think that shit changes? You'll be saying the same when you're 80.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amnesia, Mkhzee, zharupodrugu and 2 others
I'm 34 and agree. You think that shit changes? You'll be saying the same when you're 80.

Not for literal children you degenerate swine.

21 year olds, aight makes sense.

14 year olds? No, there's zero explanation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, GigaStacySexual and Snowskinned
That’s an actual nightmare most women have. The man they marry won’t be attracted to them anymore and start eying down younger women. Doomer BP scenario for foids

and then imagine how many bitches already live that reality

• +1
Reactions: mug

Post some 14 yr old girls and we'll analyse. We all seem to have different ideas of what a 14 yr old girl looks like.

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and normie_joe
Look bucko, last I check by definition they are children. They are as child as child gets.

He wants to fuck children.

Someone that wants to fuck children is a pedophile.

What's stopping him is the law.

That makes him a pedophile who is gated by the law.

Nah it's just girls past 20 just see how much of a loser grown ass 35 year old men who crave eternal validation really are.
No, they are not children by definition. What you're talking about is LEGAL DEFINITION in certain countries. Even if you live in a place like America a 16 year old is still only defined as a "child" in reference to sex.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Snowskinned

I can understand a 20 yr old being sexually attracted to a 16 yr old. But 12-14 is crazy.

When the age starts getting closer to the single digits then it isn’t just sexual attraction at play they are also getting off on the power dynamic, (literal 8th graders being used by grown men) Which is why pedophilia is bad

amnesia based as always

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, Kaari and Snowskinned
Post some 14 yr old girls and we'll analyse. We all seem to have different ideas of what a 14 yr old girl looks like.

I think the kiddy enthusiast i.e you have plenty at hand don't you?

Let's see them.

I don't have pictures of 14 year olds.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and romanstock

Let's see them.

Its always the niggas with anime profile pictures

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Jfl at how niggas here cry about all foids being used up by 18-20. And then wanna change the law so they can fuck 14 yr olds 😹

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, Art of Pattinson and normie_joe
16 can legally have sex in most of the world. Idk what r u talking about, moralist bluepilled redditor

Also, following law is cucked af. If I see a girl and she looks like a child - that’s a child. If she looks like she is not - well, she is fuckable. Only cucked normies give a f about the law

• +1
Reactions: future slavic chad
No, they are not children by definition. What you're talking about is LEGAL DEFINITION in certain countries. Even if you live in a place like America a 16 year old is still only defined as a "child" in reference to sex.

"Child" maybe a stretch at 16, but they are not an adult either.

icky? are u a bitch? Shut the fuck up soy redditor
women brain develop till 25. The narrative pushed by... older women(what a surprise isn't it?)! So if u talk to anyone younger than 25 u are weirdo/pedo

icky? are u a bitch? Shut the fuck up soy redditor

women brain develop till 25. The narrative pushed by... older women(what a surprise isn't it?)! So if u talk to anyone younger than 25 u are weirdo/pedo

I don't even know if it's worth responding to a retard with the reading comprehension of a teaspoon.

Why are u posting this shit here jfl, no one cares

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Why are u posting this shit here jfl, no one cares

The wannabe kiddie fuckers seem to though, if you read the comments.

The wannabe kiddie fuckers seem to though, if you read the comments.
No they're just saying u belong on reddit for being a snowflake, live ur life retard who cares what that old nigger wants

• +1
Anybody got that edit of: Amnesia as an Indian feller with the phrase (Maybe I got Emnedia coz I don remember asking 😭)

• JFL
The thing is some of them are physically developed as hell. You'd either be gay or a liar if you said there's never been a 16 year old that's attracted you're eyes with the way some of them are built these days. I'm 37 with a wife and kid and I'll admit there's been little 16 year old floozies with banging bodies that have attracted my eyes. And that being said, some of these girls have willingly taken quite a few dicks already. So you gotta ask yourself if a 40 year old man has sex with one of these physically developed 16 year old girls and she's been fucking for 3 years already is it wrong outside the law?

Shit, Napoleon's mother bore her first of 13 children at age 15. My grandpa was 19 when he started having sex with my 12 year old grandma and gave her crabs. They married years later and had four children together.

Some girls are mentally developed (experienced) at 16 and some aren't. Some girls are physically developed at 16 and some aren't. If you find the right combination of those two scenarios then you aren't ruining anyone's innocence and you aren't being a weirdo, if you ask me.

16 isn’t that bad, 14’s wild though

Let's see them.

I suppose you think the mum is hotter? She's probably around my age too :ROFLMAO:

459033692_936896661789049_2278761812683969143_n.jpg

If a 16 year old can consent to having sex with another 16 year old why cant they consent to have sex with 35 year old man for example.
I don't see any ethical problem here if their is consent and no rape.
Age of consent in germany is 14.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia and romanstock