Almost all gl guys are tall

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I don’t know where this cope that manlets are more attractive came from but they are definitely not.

Most chads I see are also 6 foot+, good genes come in a packages

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, FUE Mogger, flippasav and 5 others
Ian somerhalder

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and maarda
I don’t know where this cope that manlets are more attractive came from but they are definitely not.

Most pretty boys are short tho, look at madisson beer boyfriend they have 1 inch of height difference yet she still chose him because of his face

• +1
Reactions: greywind, scrunchables, curryascenderr and 1 other person

the people coping with height doesn't matter genuinely make me cage so bad, imagine seeing hexum, and in reality he is a 5'7 manlet, would you still see him as a psl god? jfl, 6'5 or death

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Andremln and Zenis
He’s not even short he’s 5’10
You know
Something about Hurricane Ian just don’t sit right with me
Fuck that guy!
Hurricane Ian is a bitch ass nigger!

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Most pretty boys are short tho, look at madisson beer boyfriend they have 1 inch of height difference yet she still chose him because of his face
again one in a bilion example

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
He’s taller then her by more then an inch

Easily like 3-4, she’s wearing heels here as well
IMG 7933

the people coping with height doesn't matter genuinely make me cage so bad, imagine seeing hexum, and in reality he is a 5'7 manlet, would you still see him as a psl god? jfl, 6'5 or death
Exactly he would look ridiculous at 5’7. With the face of a god but a manlet. Would just look funny, huge robust skulls look hilarious on manlets irl

• +1
Reactions: greywind, lucifer6969, org3cel.RR and 1 other person

View attachment 3208934

Exactly he would look ridiculous at 5’7. With the face of a god but a manlet. Would just look funny, huge robust skulls look hilarious on manlets irl
her boyfriend is a htn too, near cl I think, the cope is insane bro, height matters a ton, sometime even more than face

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
muh tom croose

• +1

View attachment 3208934

That’s her ex

Muh just be 1 in a million face bro
these examples are absolutely outrageous, they'd be good if it were like
"everyday I see gfs taller than their bfs" but no, let's give the most outrageous examples using a 1 in a bilion face, just to claim my point because I can't accept the truth that height is king

• +1
these examples are absolutely outrageous, they'd be good if it were like
"everyday I see gfs taller than their bfs" but no, let's give the most outrageous examples using a 1 in a bilion face, just to claim my point because I can't accept the truth that height is king
“you just have to look like this to make up for your height bro” “just look like a literl morph”
IMG 7934

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and wsada
New kid in class today is 6'5 but absolutely hideous I feel bad for tallcels

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix and PeakIncels

water but life is a mix of things, height alone is not gonna save you, face alone is not going to save u too.

• +1
Colton Haynes, Somerhalder, Sam Dezz, Corrado Martini, someone else

Weird how this is true literally when it comes to modelling I have never seen a guy under like 5’10 let’s say it just doesn’t happen

• +1
Weird how this is true literally when it comes to modelling I have never seen a guy under like 5’10 let’s say it just doesn’t happen
Exactly, litterly every single good looking guy I’ve seen is atleast 5’10, most 6 foot +

But their is also a lot of hideous 6 foot + dudes

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Somerhalder 5’10
Colten Hayes 5’10
Sam deez is literally 6 foot, it was a myth that he was a a manlet
They're shorter