Almost any girl that shows interest in me becomes my oneitis

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Diamond
I found that theres a very strong correlation between the interest a girl shows in me and my own interest towards the girl.

Which is probably why I'm still an incel since once a girl becomes my oneitis I just go into full autism mode whenever she approaches me in the most casually way possible. Ngl I even reject her more than if she hadnt given me iOis, even though I'd like to bang her.

Incel trait #46 or is it just me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and turkproducer
Inject T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RudyRude, william, Aesthetic and 3 others
Incel trait... I have same happen sometimes. It’s cause you aren’t used to that kind of attention

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ghostcel, .👽. and Zdeweilx
It happens because your normal state is not having any female attention. I bet you didnt have many slays/experience either.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Incel trait... I have same happen sometimes. It’s cause you aren’t used to that kind of attention
It happens because your normal state is not having any female attention. I bet you didnt have many slays/experience either.

You guys are right but it happened to me quite a lot of times now and I still react in the same autistic way
How does one get used to it then

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Only happens to me when the girl is a true stacy.

Seeing a really goodlooking girl flirting with you just be hittin different, looks halo is just too much

But when an average girl does it i couldnt care less and find it irritating. If an ugly girl does it i feel disgusted

• +1
Reactions: Ghostcel, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Zdeweilx
If foid ever shows interest in me i will open my third eye and pay attention carefully to see if i will get scammed, robbed or assaulted from behind.

• JFL
Reactions: Ghostcel
If foid ever shows interest in me i will open my third eye and pay attention carefully to see if i will get scammed, robbed or assaulted from behind.
Haha if some girl ever showed me interest i would Think its a youtube prank jfl

• +1
Reactions: 54UD4D3
You guys are right but it happened to me quite a lot of times now and I still react in the same autistic way
How does one get used to it then
Only way to get used to it is having a abundance of girls so if you lose one you don’t give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and Zdeweilx
Only way to get used to it is having a abundance of girls so if you lose one you don’t give a fuck
that's the most retarded thing I've ever read. Oneitis is a symptom of not having access to girls.

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
Only one girl in my entire life has been nice to me and I mistook that niceness as meaning that she was showing interest in me. I asked her out and she rejected me and I became suicidal. I'm still in love with her.

Jfl at being genetic trash.

• So Sad
Reactions: Zdeweilx