Almost bought an used 3080 for 310 dollars.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
His original listing was 350 dollars, I offered 300 dollars and he said he was considering it. He then said he would agree with 310 dollars, I replied 310 dollars is fine.
But then he responded that another person offered the 350 dollars and he was selling to him instead.

tenor.gif

Always some nerd simp faggot cuck ruining everything. These high-inhib losers cant even negotiate.

WHY WOULD EVER OFFER THE ASK PRICE INSTEAD OF LOWER AND NEGOTIATING?

man i hate high-inhib faggot bitchass cuck nerds so fucking much.
tenor.gif

Why woud u pay 350 dollars for a used-up founders edition 3080 you piece of shit? Do you want value or not?

JFL at outbidding me you motherfucker, die. Die motherfucker. I mog you to oblivion. I fuck your mother's pussy.

Don't you understand? I hate you.

Man.

I will never pay these retarded prices for a 4 year old silicon wafer. Technology moves at the speed of light nigga ur shitty ass 3080 is worthless a few years from now be glad anyone is paying anything for your trash you filthy fuck.

I will wait.

• JFL
Reactions: ss07 and watah
Wait for 5000 series then get 4000 series at lower price

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Wait for 5000 series then get 4000 series at lower price
used graphic card market is retarded atm where I live honestly.

I think it's cuz these faggots bought during cryptoboom, so they think they are entitled to more money even though their GPU's aint worth shit compared to how much they paid during the cryptoboom.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back