almost destroyed my social reputation

lebronjames23

lebronjames23

DARK HAIR. OLIVE SKIN. LIGHT EYES
last year i ran a gymcel tinder experiment /catfish, i ended up posting priv stories of this gymcel pretending to be him on my insta only the catfish targets could see.

and a couple days ago i was editing my instagram story highlights and somehow put all of these onto my public highlights on my personal account :lul::lul:

i found out just then by logging on to my burner instagram account and having a random look at my main profile, and the first thing i saw was pictures of a random gymcel on my highlights mixed in with pictures of myself :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i am so lucky no one or at least i think no one has seen this. i have being messaging my best mate on that account all day so all it would of took for him was to click on my profile once and i would of being finished.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: future_, angelo, PickleTheSlayer and 6 others
last year i ran a gymcel tinder experiment /catfish, i ended up posting priv stories of this gymcel pretending to be him on my insta only the catfish targets could see.

and a couple days ago i was editing my instagram story highlights and somehow put all of these onto my public highlights on my personal account :lul::lul:

i found out just then by logging on to my burner instagram account and having a random look at my main profile, and the first thing i saw was pictures of a random gymcel on my highlights mixed in with pictures of myself :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i am so lucky no one or at least i think no one has seen this. i have being messaging my best mate on that account all day so all it would of took for him was to click on my profile once and i would of being finished.
How did the gymcel do?

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, sportsmogger and Deleted member 53670

hahahahah ffs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and lebronjames23

bro manages a fake social media account

bro manages a fake social media account
nah i was sending the catfish girls to my personal account, to boost my followers and larping on the account that it was me on priv stories so my irls couldnt see, i gained a nice amount of followers doing this i done it last year. then a year later i removed those stories and started posting myself and it worked and no one noticed, funnily enough one of the matched from the catfish swiped up on the story of me lmao and i ended up getting a slay from it

• JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and sportsmogger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back