almost died today at my job

lookismfugee

lookismfugee

i cope thefore i exist
crane boom went off and got touched but not hit by 700kg shit it was carrying. feel like i was born again
it all went down the 30 meters from column obviously.
:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:
any near death experiene lads around? story time boyos

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, sexsexsexsex and Ritalincel
I hope you get paid enough where facing that risk is worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
I hope you get paid enough where facing that risk is worth it.
i get decent money but no money for your life tbh give or take. it seemed like easy and chill job crane doing all stuff+being at big heights felt cool till today :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Was parked to turn in a lane on a hill. Car wouldn't go cause it was breaking down. Then all the sudden the car rapidly accelerated as if I'd put the pedal to the metal. Big pickup truck just barely braked to not destroy me. Would have gotten smashed in the driver side.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Was parked to turn in a lane on a hill. Car wouldn't go cause it was breaking down. Then all the sudden the car rapidly accelerated as if I'd put the pedal to the metal. Big pickup truck just barely braked to not destroy me. Would have gotten smashed in the driver side.
sounds cool tbh

damn. incel life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and lookismfugee
Sometimes I wish I was flattened by a crane when I'm not expecting it.

Quick and painless

• +1
Reactions: sexsexsexsex
Sometimes I wish I was flattened by a crane when I'm not expecting it.

Quick and painless
it will be anything but quick and painless tbh. i wanna buy used one myself no joke it makes fuckton of money

lookismfugee

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Climbed a mountain with family. Leaned myself on the mountain cross (for fun)

The wooden mountain cross broke and I tripped and almost fell from the mountain. The cross lies in a non-accessable part. It was in the local newspaper that the cross of the highest mountain of the are mysteriously broke

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I have been in a person lifter like this
IMG 0127

And i was on the 8th floor level with my coworker with a heavy load in the cage.
The machine reached too far and started shaking and beeping, made some bad sounding crashing noises too, the shaft was bending. Was scary as fuck.

Also another time the driver forgot the support legs and we already started tipping a bit, he fixed it and nothing happened.

A 3rd time i was drilling concrete below an construction elevator and the elevator literally hit my head lmao, i got out from underneath in time.

crashed my car when drunk, got a bit hurt, not much else