almost ended up raped

letsgetout

letsgetout

Silver
They almost ended up raping me
I was trying to stop being an incel and go out and socialize like a normal person, I start drinking and dancing, having fun and everything, then a cutie pie 8/10 invites me to dance, after that we go to an after party in a motel with another guy and then He tells me "do you want me to show you my tits" I answer yes and then he tells me that I have to kiss the other guy, i accept and I get my reward and then she tells me that if I want her to m
suck my dick, obviously yes but first I have to suck the other guy's cock and then I do it very disgusted and she sucks me off too, I felt like heaven very pleasurable experience, then we start making out and I get on top of her and she tells me to do whatever I want to her but then the other guy wants to put me in the dick from behind so I push he away and tell her no, but then she tells me "you have to let yourself be sodomized"

That was where I realized what all this was about, I refused and tried to get out but he grabbed me, I punch him in the , I grabbed my things and ran out of there at maximum speed, after that I fell asleep and then The next day I wake up with a tremendous hangover, crying, feeling like the biggest faggot in the world because of all the ugly things I experienced the night beflre

Be careful, don't trust women, especially if they are pretty and say they like yo, just like magneto said in x2

• So Sad
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
U got raped bro?
Brutal tbh

They almost ended up raping me
I was trying to stop being an incel and go out and socialize like a normal person, I start drinking and dancing, having fun and everything, then a cutie pie 8/10 invites me to dance, after that we go to an after party in a motel with another guy and then He tells me "do you want me to show you my tits" I answer yes and then he tells me that I have to kiss the other guy, i accept and I get my reward and then she tells me that if I want her to m
suck my dick, obviously yes but first I have to suck the other guy's cock and then I do it very disgusted and she sucks me off too, I felt like heaven very pleasurable experience, then we start making out and I get on top of her and she tells me to do whatever I want to her but then the other guy wants to put me in the dick from behind so I push he away and tell her no, but then she tells me "you have to let yourself be sodomized"

That was where I realized what all this was about, I refused and tried to get out but he grabbed me, I punch him in the , I grabbed my things and ran out of there at maximum speed, after that I fell asleep and then The next day I wake up with a tremendous hangover, crying, feeling like the biggest faggot in the world because of all the ugly things I experienced the night beflre

Be careful, don't trust women, especially if they are pretty and say they like yo, just like magneto said in x2
Read every molecule and I analysied that you're a faggot

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Heinrich Schmidt, colon31 and 3 others