The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
Only sex-havers will understand

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Elijah_leo, raleqtambrobret and 4 others
You just have to spice things up a bit..

Until the inevitable happens anyway..

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Primalsplit
have kids

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
bro did not discovered drunk driving yet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, mathis, uksucks and 2 others
Yeah I got too used to success money and women it's all boring

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Suns9999, raleqtambrobret and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Clqs and Klasik616
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Bale
Yeah I got too used to success money and women it's all boring
I‘m starting to be sincerely worried about you.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and wsada
get a motorbike you can always go faster

• JFL
How does that make life more interesting? Most kids are a disappointment to their parents
It is kind of based on your performance, thus your control.

• JFL
get a motorbike you can always go faster
Would be fun for a month or two, then i would probably think about selling the motorbike

• JFL
  • JFL
Why?!?! What happened to him??
I used to think he’s larping as Ronaldo for the laugh, but now i‘m starting to think that he actually believes to be him.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999 and raleqtambrobret
insane cope otherwise Chads and Chadlites would stop fucking women and then the sexual market would get open again for MTNs and HTNs to an extent, like in the 1960s to the 1990s where any LTN could get his looksmatch with ease and betabuxx at 23.

However Chad never had as much sex as of now , with as many young women as possible , and never get tired of it.

Sex is a need like eating , drinking , sleeping, breathing.

you're never get bored of drinking water , you NEED it daily/weekly in a certain amount otherwise you're body get fuck up.

same think happen for Incel when deprivated of sex for years the brain turn crazy and depressed. Sex is a NEED.

• JFL
insane cope otherwise Chads and Chadlites would stop fucking women and then the sexual market would get open again for MTNs and HTNs to an extent, like in the 1960s to the 1990s where any LTN could get his looksmatch with ease and betabuxx at 23.

However Chad never had as much sex as of now , with as many young women as possible , and never get tired of it.

Sex is a need like eating , drinking , sleeping, breathing.

you're never get bored of drinking water , you NEED it daily/weekly in a certain amount otherwise you're body get fuck up.

same think happen for Incel when deprivated of sex for years the brain turn crazy and depressed. Sex is a NEED.
I was about to verbally abuse you into suicide for answering without reading the thread title properly, but then i saw your username and decided not to, because i hate French people too.

• JFL
Reactions: ihearvoices and Suns9999