almost got in a fight a school today

ongongfr

ongongfr

curry bone moggerr
this guy whos liek 2 inches taller than me took my seat ajnd some of my friends know him but i dont, i told him to gtfo, and he woudnt listen so i curse him out an he started pressing and i pressed back but then he jsut got shit and left to hang out with his other friends. his toher friends are jacked asf

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28394, Deleted member 2832, Deleted member 19766 and 2 others
Bad boy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
The story of 99% of fights

this guy whos liek 2 inches taller than me took my seat ajnd some of my friends know him but i dont, i told him to gtfo, and he woudnt listen so i curse him out an he started pressing and i pressed back but then he jsut got shit and left to hang out with his other friends. his toher friends are jacked asf
he would have rocked my shit but ive been gymcelling for 2 years. he does mma

Is this how school in india is like?

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
bump

bump