Almost got into a fight after 2 foids with boyfriends were talking with me and the bf came back

A

AscensionMan98

Kraken
I was talking with the foids and they were the only ones who didn't give me any shit the entire time I was doing my spam approaches .

When I did it last night with my wingman every whore was larping a boyfriend . But when we hit on foids in the bar they were actually chill. I got 2 numbers that as usual led to no response . And these women talked with us for half a hour and me and my friend flirted with them( showed we were not just trying to be soyboys trying to talk to women).

Anyways I was in the process of getting their contacts when this fucking fat fuck boyfriend comes with this other fat buddy and then they tell me I gotta leave or else their was gonna be a problem. The foids ironically said that I was cool and he was over reacting 🤣😂.

This just goes to show that sometimes you should be faster with the number close then slower. Had I not wasted my time with a 6 minute convo vs 2 minute , I feel I would have gotten the numbers and cucked them.

But because the other guys mogged me height and frame wise I decided to let go of the fight , but not before talking some shit.

I asked the fat cuck to verify if the girls in a relationship . And that triggered the fat cuck so hard haha . I then said he won't do shit and he put his hands , and then I said put your hands on me again and see what happens

The cuck ended up backing out but after I saw some pigs looking at my direction and one of them looked to be walking near the direction of me, I ended up just ending the confrontation .

The pigs ended up telling some drunk faggots near me to stop acting rowdy lol.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 30679
It was me asshole

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and AscensionMan98
But because the other guys mogged me height and frame wise I decided to let go of the fight , but not before talking some shit.
If they mogged you then you probably didn't have a chance with the girk and/or your approach was flawed

If they mogged you then you probably didn't have a chance with the girk and/or your approach was flawed
He was fat and had shit collagen. They only mogged height and frame but frame is debatable if you really consider being fat as a frame mog. Most likely got her when she was younger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and aBetterMii
Should have beaten you up badly

So edgy . On the real tho I shouldn't be confrontational with randoms . Not worth it
I'm not trying to be edgy, stop talking to girls with bfs or get beaten it's that easy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
I'm not trying to be edgy, stop talking to girls with bfs or get beaten it's that easy
I actually didn't know that either had a boyfriend. Both of them were being very chill and receptive and actually engaged In the conversation. I approached them after I saw both of them sitting alone for like 5-10 minutes and then both of them were looking at me back, so I felt given that they gave some ioi it was a good approach. The fat fuck boyfriend popped up randomly and I was not aware of his presence as I was engaged with them while sitting down the opposite direction, so he sneaked up on the side.

Its a good thing the cops were nearby tbh. I saw that fat fuck keep glancing on the side. Probably knew he could go to jail if he did some shit.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte