Almost got my gf pregnant at 14

graysen

graysen

Iron
im like one of the most known young niggas here (mostly on the discord side) joined a year and 3 months ago when i was 13 but lurked far before that so this shit has like warped my mind completely but thats besides the point, like last week and the week before me and my gf (also 14) had a pregnancy scare after we had unprotected sex like 3 times in a week strictly using pull out method but she wasnt sure if she was ovulating and it was taking a little longer than usual to get her period and we got in this huge argument about how if she decided to keep the baby she would have to go through it all alone because i told her i would wanna wait to tell my parents and she flamed me and basically called me broke and was saying it would have to be her and her moms money and i wouldnt be able to contribute (i cant even get a job near me until im 15) blah blah and she was saying that even if she got an abortion i would have to tell my parents bc shes not just gonna be alone on that and it legit had me stressing contemplating would i be there for the kid or not considering my age but then one night she got her period and she called me 20 times in my sleep and was tryna celebrate with me when i wokeup in the morning and we havent said word about it since

im like one of the most known young niggas here (mostly on the discord side) joined a year and 3 months ago when i was 13 but lurked far before that so this shit has like warped my mind completely but thats besides the point, like last week and the week before me and my gf (also 14) had a pregnancy scare after we had unprotected sex like 3 times in a week strictly using pull out method but she wasnt sure if she was ovulating and it was taking a little longer than usual to get her period and we got in this huge argument about how if she decided to keep the baby she would have to go through it all alone because i told her i would wanna wait to tell my parents and she flamed me and basically called me broke and was saying it would have to be her and her moms money and i wouldnt be able to contribute (i cant even get a job near me until im 15) blah blah and she was saying that even if she got an abortion i would have to tell my parents bc shes not just gonna be alone on that and it legit had me stressing contemplating would i be there for the kid or not considering my age but then one night she got her period and she called me 20 times in my sleep and was tryna celebrate with me when i wokeup in the morning and we havent said word about it since
I almost got my 14yr gf pregnant