Almost perfected skin care routine

Schizomogger

Schizomogger

Autismcel
After spending hours reading guides on here and studying collagenmaxing on these forums this is my skin care routine

Morning:

Cold Water Rinse
CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser
Vitamin C Serum
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel
EltaMD UV Clear Sunscreen SPF 46

Night (Shower)

Cold Shower
CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser
x1-2 Weekly - Exfoliator (Tret is a powerful exfoliator by itself so not really concerned about separate exfoliator)

Night (After Shower)

Tretinoin (Retin-A) Gel 0.1%
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel

Also been considereding looking into buying red light therapy or/and dermaroller (or dermastamp) but seen mixed opinions about both so haven’t decided yet

Any opinions or recommendations would help thanks

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Get a small .05 ounce tin and fill it with your sunscreen and carry it with you and actually reapply several times a day when you’re outside. Applying sunscreen only in the morning is cope.

azelaic acid has a very modest side effect profile and is a nice addition to the retin-a if you have acne issues

I also don’t do physical exfoliation derms seem to think it’s overkill from what I’ve read

Last edited:
  • +1
way too limited, half of this stuff won't even make a noticeable difference, far from the perfect skin routine, someone that does microneedling alone would get better results than everything here combined

• +1
Reactions: inceI and BongMog
way too limited, half of this stuff won't even make a noticeable difference, far from the perfect skin routine, someone that does microneedling alone would get better results than everything here combined
At this point tret is all you need

0.1% tret is too much and risky for your skin

i use 0.025% and it's working pretty well for me

• +1
Get a small .05 ounce tin and fill it with your sunscreen and carry it with you and actually reapply several times a day when you’re outside. Applying sunscreen only in the morning is cope.

azelaic acid has a very modest side effect profile and is a nice addition to the retin-a if you have acne issues

I also don’t do physical exfoliation derms seem to think it’s overkill from what I’ve read
I’ve heard though that azaleas acid use at the same time with retunA will irritate possibly. But morning azaleas and night retinA seems fine

This shit is very individualized since everyone has different skin types
The cerave foamin cleanser wouldn't work for me because I have dry irritated skin because of eczema