almost roped today

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

Certified TRUE_CEL
i went insane today after having an argument and i just cannot describe how pissed off i am. even after skipping school and walking down the street all day i just felt that shit ass energy women give me, crossing the other way of the street because im obv not chad.

my friends now think im a batshit crazy guy, and so does everyone now. it's over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, Dr. Bludy, HeightPilledum and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633 and humanoidsub7
School? U in Australia?

to
i went insane today after having an argument and i just cannot describe how pissed off i am. even after skipping school and walking down the street all day i just felt that shit ass energy women give me, crossing the other way of the street because im obv not chad.

my friends now think im a batshit crazy guy, and so does everyone now. it's over
too bad so sad

fuck them. they aint worth shit if they‘re not supporting you

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
Do it so I can make more memes

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Put me in your will

C92FA6CA 2B49 4DFD 89B9 EE7620D0012D

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
pm me your face

you're 16 dude. women wouldn't find you attractive if you had normie traits.

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Krakowski

How old r u?

explain the story please

it's your parents fault

What was the argument?

Suicide is usually dumb but definitely don't let some random be the cause of your death, I always said, no random will drive me to suicide and I refuse to die as a result of decisions made by stupid people.

You don't want to checkout with that person having the technical win over your head, that's an eternal mog.

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and humanoidsub7
What was the argument?
it was about family and shit, not actually incel related. my friends say muh your genetics are not bad you aint ugly and i dont deny i had success with girls but shit is fuzzy and complex

Don't rope, chudbro.
It's never over until you finish school

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Don't rope, chudbro.
It's never over until you finish school
amen onna ascend through smashing zygos with a hammer just to procreate with stacies to stabilize the west. millions will be born

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
amen onna ascend through smashing zygos with a hammer just to procreate with stacies to stabilize the west. millions will be born
If it doesn't work, get an Ukrainian or Russian whore. They're cheap and have low standards

go back to class incel