Almost run out of all my savings now

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
At this point I've only got 400 EUR left. Fuck. Been unemployed for a year now. This job market is shit. At least if I was rich... my life would be much better.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: VolcelFTW, watah, dostoyevski and 4 others
ill give u 10 bucks for a blowie

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: certifiedeskimo, truthhurts and WeiWei
Stop spending your money on feet pics.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and sportsmogger
Poor or rich there is no inbetween?
No I don't believe it's not propaganda. You're either owner class or working class. The 3 classes, lower, middle, upper, is nonsense

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and notsocommonthumb
Stop spending your money on feet pics.
I never did. I never will. Food is just crazy expensive here, and I mean Tesco. Not restaurants

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and truthhurts
At this point I've only got 400 EUR left. Fuck. Been unemployed for a year now. This job market is shit. At least if I was rich... my life would be much better.
Go pick berries or teach English in Asia.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
No I don't believe it's not propaganda. You're either owner class or working class. The 3 classes, lower, middle, upper, is nonsense
currently i got 7000 dollars worth of bitcoin which doesn't make me rich but i think its pretty good for an 18 year old

• +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo, truthhurts and silently_said
scam people :yes::yes::yes:

• +1
I never did. I never will. Food is just crazy expensive here, and I mean Tesco. Not restaurants
Where do you live (no fed shit)? Wtf is Tesco? A knockoff Costco?

• +1
Funny thing is the gap between rich and poor is getting bigger and the middle class tend to fade away slowly :feelswhat:. Don’t worry mate, I also have only 50 euros left

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: dostoyevski, WeiWei, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Gofundme method on youtube:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and truthhurts
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and FaceandBBC
Funny thing is the gap between rich and poor is getting bigger and the middle class tend to fade away slowly :feelswhat:. Don’t worry mate, I also have only 50 euros left
you fucking poorcels im fighting my local homeless guys for 20 bucks then i take them into a video and i post it on youtube i create a gofundme and i already make over 5k euros:feelshah:

• Woah
you fucking poorcels im fighting my local homeless guys for 20 bucks then i take them into a video and post it on youtube i create a gofundme and i already make over 5k euros:feelshah:
Send the method in pm saar:ogre:. U might be my savior for my surgeries :feelshehe:

Thats completely true
He’s from Latvia like goatis
Yes I'm from Latvia. I'm Baltic-cel.
Where do you live (no fed shit)? Wtf is Tesco? A knockoff Costco?
Uh yes, it's actually supposed to be like Walmart because it's supposed to be cheap, but it's not any more. Lidl, Aldi are way cheaper but they don't do home delivery where I am at
scam people :yes::yes::yes:
Honestly looks like my only option, men are a waste of oxygen any way. Might chadfish some single mom and get her to venmo me or give me bitcoins ahahahahahah
Go pick berries or teach English in Asia.
I mean that's an interesting idea lol but I dont got the money to move. Pick berries... caged.
currently i got 7000 dollars worth of bitcoin which doesn't make me rich but i think its pretty good for an 18 year old
Sounds good but can you even withdraw the money? You prolly can't lol. I bet you can't. Bitcoin is a scam for the overlords.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, truthhurts and FaceandBBC
you fucking poorcels im fighting my local homeless guys for 20 bucks then i take them into a video and i post it on youtube i create a gofundme and i already make over 5k euros:feelshah:
bullshit

• JFL
Reactions: dostoyevski
Sounds good but can you even withdraw the money? You prolly can't lol. I bet you can't. Bitcoin is a scam for the overlords.
I have it on a trezor hardware wallet so i can always just sell it to another buyer and get back my money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: certifiedeskimo, WeiWei and truthhurts
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and notsocommonthumb
eh im not sure it works . idk dude its prolly fake money lol
i've done it before i can easily sell it to some buyer and get my money the next day, If i wanted to i could even trade it to someone privatly and get my money in cash so i don't have to pay tax.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo and WeiWei
Losing your teeth for a couple bucks is extremely low IQ.

eh im not sure it works . idk dude its prolly fake money lol
Nah u destroyed my hopes ngl. :feelsbadman::feelswah:
If you got balls to do this you can make it
Just go find a homeless shelter and tell they that you are creating a gofund me program for homeless people can i record u record them post it on the youtube,tiktok,instagram etc. and create a gofundme link
Take the %65 of the money first
Then post a video that you are giving food and money to them
Then repeat it
In the second %75 of the money
Do it with your risk brother:ogre:
Also make your gofundme goal to 10k
:ogre:

• JFL