Aloe Vera Gel for Skin Collagen... Results not so good...

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
A week ago I got a supposedly “all natural” Aloe Vera Gel, highest rated on amazon, that’s supposedly “residue free” after apply in your face so it just absorbs into the skin and leaves nothing behind

Not using for Acne or dry skin, but for dry grainy rough skin.

Been using for like 5-7 days

And skin has been getting dryer and more grainy

The gel will legit leave this caked residue on my face that’s like dry I peel off.

I used Aloe Vera Gel from the bottle 2 years ago and had great results, gave me very soft smooth clear healthy looking and feeling skin, and supposedly boosts its collagen

But this... just made my skin more shit rapidly in the week I used it. Maybe it’s just me currently idk.

If you have any idea why, or have experience with Aloe Vera gel, let me know.

It’s only been a week, so I will continue and see how it goes, will update with further results.

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin
I am using aloe vera gel rn, and it is working in reducing my pimples.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
I am using aloe vera gel rn, and it is working in reducing my pimples.
Maybe it just reduces oils, my skin already barley has oil

Coconut oil

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Aloe vera gel has improved my skin a lot

A week ago I got a supposedly “all natural” Aloe Vera Gel, highest rated on amazon, that’s supposedly “residue free” after apply in your face so it just absorbs into the skin and leaves nothing behind

The gel will legit leave this caked residue on my face that’s like dry I peel off.
Which Aloe Vera Gel is it?
Are you rubbing it in fully when you apply? "residue free" doesn't just mean put a layer on and let it do it's thing, it just means that there's not a film or greasy layer left once it's rubbed in.

Which Aloe Vera Gel is it?
Are you rubbing it in fully when you apply? "residue free" doesn't just mean put a layer on and let it do it's thing, it just means that there's not a film or greasy layer left once it's rubbed in.
Seven Mineral supposedly the besr

I only put a teaspoon

Do you rub it in properly or just spread a layer on your face? Also do you put a moisturiser over the top of it?
Slightly mix with moisturizing

I do rub it in evenly

Slightly mix with moisturizing

I do rub it in evenly
Use less in that case. It may still leave residue due to the thickeners used though. Also, put a layer of moisturiser on top after.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and PenileFacialSurgery
Use less in that case. It may still leave residue due to the thickeners used though. Also, put a layer of moisturiser on top after.
What havebyour results been?

Yes, and how have your results been
Im asking generally
Ah. Personally, I think there's way better hydrating products out there. Aloe is good for irritated skin (and even then there's other alternatives), but I wouldn't use it constantly.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and PenileFacialSurgery
Just get it straight from the plant, that's the best source.

Try some of my cum on your face, faggot. Heard it keeps skin smooth.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 656
What I say to offend you having me living in your head rent free?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta ascended
I have the plant in my home, and It always help both my skin (acne, overal quality) and scars alot

But i stopped using it due to estrogenic properties

Try getting some seeds

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Zero human studies. They were all performed on camels and goats.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta ascended
It's a valid method, and you don't live in my head rent free, I live in yours, faggot.
Didn’t even recognize you as a user tbh, just see you angrily insulting under a LooksMaxing thread no one asked to join lol

Didn’t even recognize you as a user tbh, just see you angrily insulting under a LooksMaxing thread no one asked to join lol
Jfl keep crying for me because I contribute to your shit thread & you know it.
Zero human studies. They were all performed on camels and goats.
Ah, looks like they used Brits to perform the studies after all. Indeed, those savage subhumans are not humans at all.

Not using for Acne or dry skin, but for dry grainy rough skin.

Been using for like 5-7 days

And skin has been getting dryer and more grainy

I used Aloe Vera Gel from the bottle 2 years ago and had great results, gave me very soft smooth clear healthy looking and feeling skin, and supposedly boosts its collagen

But this... just made my skin more shit rapidly in the week I used it. Maybe it’s just me currently idk.

If you have any idea why, or have experience with Aloe Vera gel, let me know.

It’s only been a week, so I will continue and see how it goes, will update with further results.
Legit. I use aloe Vera for 3 months now and it’s legit for collagenmax

Might get it then if its good for skin

Only use it if the first ingredient says aloe vera

Eat it. Literally. It works but idk about estrogen shit, the studies were done with women

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery