Alpha destiny has finally reached NW3

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, FacialStructure404, flippasav and 3 others
Nigga is 1 year younger than me (27) jfl at looking like an uncle.

I admire his life maxing but he should hop on fin and stop masculinity coping. being bald is shit hair is life and hair is what makes women love you

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, copemaxxeer, Ricky212 and 2 others
Damn, now he is more bald than me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522

I admire his life maxing but he should hop on fin and stop masculinity coping. being bald is shit hair is life and hair is what makes women love you
no fin for 5'5"

no fin for 5'5"
Yeah but you can't get away with being that short and not being pretty. He should take every drug under the sun to get pretty boy long wavy hair

Sadly gymcels and masculinity copers are addicted to the male gaze

I thought this was that destiny framelet until I saw the face

Doesn't matter with that body he slays

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, robtical and Deleted member 18522

You can pull bald if you have a Warrior skull. My Brother Is bald and he mogs me

He's such a fraud lmao I remember from wayyy back in the day when he used to do Tate styled redpill content telling people how to get chicks

Bro, thats way worse than nw3

Thats like 5-6 jfl

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit
You can pull bald if you have a Warrior skull. My Brother Is bald and he mogs me
Yeah but you look better with hair in 100% of cases, there are zero men or women who look better without hair, they should just visit istanbul and hop on fin.

Hair is everything

mogged by mike israetel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm and SubhumanCurrycel
Yeah but you look better with hair in 100% of cases, there are zero men or women who look better without hair, they should just visit istanbul and hop on fin.

Hair is everything
Nope, if you have a Warrior skull you look Better bald. Bald Is peak masculinity but you Need Bones to rock It that's why most men have to rely on hair.

That’s a NW5 at least

mogged by mike israetel
IMG 3560

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890, HTN_Mentalcel and gonion wanter

Hair is everything
Hair is important but if you have decent bones and tan and stubble and large size being bald is ok too

Isn't this dude like same height ad @FailedNormieManlet ?

Nope, if you have a Warrior skull you look Better bald. Bald Is peak masculinity but you Need Bones to rock It that's why most men have to rely on hair.
Cope if you're peak masculinity the softness of hair will halo you more. its only an advantage because you don't look like a frail bitch without hair

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Cope if you're peak masculinity the softness of hair will halo you more. its only an advantage because you don't look like a frail bitch without hair
If you Need hair you're ugly

• JFL
he has proven that status means absolutely nothing. there is not a single female follower on his insta, he has never been seen with a female and is generaly known to be incel.

keep coping with muh insta, muh fame, it means absolutely nothing if you dont have MTN+ looks.

he has proven that status means absolutely nothing. there is not a single female follower on his insta, he has never been seen with a female and is generaly known to be incel.

keep coping with muh insta, muh fame, it means absolutely nothing if you dont have MTN+ looks.
He slays buddy boyo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
  • JFL
nah he has body halo and looked decent with hair. manletism is the only thing stopping him from chadlite smv on tinder
Height Is cope

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart and Deleted member 18522
nah he has body halo and looked decent with hair. manletism is the only thing stopping him from low chadlite smv on tinder
He's very low facially and has a wimp skull but would still slay 30 Years old

at 5'9 yes at 5'5" it definitely does. you change your opinions daily btw
It doesn't matter both are manlets but height Is male gaze, women want a gl body First then a gl face and whatever height you are Is fine

• JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer and Deleted member 18522
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
at 5'9 yes at 5'5" it definitely does. you change your opinions daily btw
Only that height leaps matter but height is really cope if u dont have good enough face. I have this 184cm dude in my class who has deepset eyes and bodymaxed. But his face is so boneless and and ugly ass hair and Meh roided tier skin..
yet i still mog this dude. His eyes literally save his ass.

• +1
Looks nw4.5-5.Basically he is fully bald at this point.
5'5 nw5 and still look doesn't bad.Pontian genes fucked him though

Looks nw4.5-5.Basically he is fully bald at this point.
5'5 nw5 and still look doesn't bad.Pontian genes fucked him though
he's greek and italian good med pedigree a turk like you could ever dream of

he's greek and italian good med pedigree a turk like you could ever dream of
I am 6'1 and nw1.AlphaDestiny is 5'5 and nw5.You are shitskin and 5'7.5(Your hair type is kinky bantu type of negroid hair so your nw scale is pointless).
I guess We all know who is the mogger

all those "plants" seem to have done their job :feelskek: :feelskek: .....

• JFL
Reactions: twilight