Alpha-GPC vs L-arginine: which is superior?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
For Somatostatin inhibition.

• +1
Reactions: Inosebreathonly
Chad's cum is the most superior suplement and food for everything

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Pretty sure their both cope but maybe alpha gpc is better huperzine a is still cope but better than both of those if your going the natural way etc

• +1
Pretty sure their both cope but maybe alpha gpc is better huperzine a is still cope but better than both of those if your going the natural way etc
Why do you say they're cope and huperzine a is better?

Well this has been tried by cels in the past when HGH was expensive and coped with random stuff they found in studies that the effect wasn't that much huperzine a I think was used by some people to double mk677 effects with blood work as proof iirc

• +1
@dannydipss do you know anything about this?

Well this has been tried by cels in the past when HGH was expensive and coped with random stuff they found in studies that the effect wasn't that much huperzine a I think was used by some people to double mk677 effects with blood work as proof iirc
Alright appreciate the feedback. I saw osie and a couple of other reputanle people recommending L-arginine

@dannydipss do you know anything about this?
i would recommend alpha gpc, but if you have side effects from it (brain fog, headaches) like i had just switch to the other one

• +1
i would recommend alpha gpc, but if you have side effects from it (brain fog, headaches) like i had just switch to the other one
Recommended dosage? Should I take it with anything else?