Alpha male shit #5

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
So today in my cs class this fucking fat nerd looked at me so I gave him 2 fingers. He then looked away like the bitch he is. I cannot stand his annoying soylent voice. I want to smash him so fucking badly. The literal embodiment of soylent. I swear to god if I have to hear him all year I might freak the fuck out. I don't deserve this. He must be humbled and put in his place sooner rather than later. Maybe then he won't be such an annoying utter fucking faggot.

@personalityinkwell @LastGerman @Gargantuan @Rob Paul'sHeight @Subhuman trash @St. Wristcel @NVRH @CopeKilla @looktheorist @goat2x @celmane @Original

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Subhuman trash, Hades and 17 others
bullymaxxed

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 5522
JFL

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Stop being such a low T bitch. Are you really that afraid of people looking at you? You sound like a annoying wannabe, who wants to be with the cool kids so bad.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Pillarman, Ultramental and 9 others
btw op, i learned from experience that if you are mog someone and you are nice and friendly to them, they will look up to you and see you as their alpha.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, bladeeout, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
btw op, i learned from experience that if you are mog someone and you are nice and friendly to them, they will look up to you and see you as their alpha.
This is not about mogging or being alpha.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 6785
Indeed. The ugliest guys make the most loyal friends.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pillarman, Hades, Deleted member 1973 and 6 others
This is not about mogging or being alpha.
i had a similar experience a long time ago though, super annoying kid i had to sit and endure, but when i started being nice and friendly too him he started to be less annoying and tried to imitate the way i was acting. (he started to talk less but be chill about it)

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, BigBiceps and Deleted member 5522
i had a similar experience a long time ago though, super annoying kid i had to sit and endure, but when i started being nice and friendly too him he started to be less annoying and tried to imitate the way i was acting. (he started to talk less but be chill about it)
Won't work as I have already displayed social dominance

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
Get your erect cock out to him to establish dominance

F4B9BD5D 0E27 470A 9375 BF63894EA5DB

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 1973, ThreadMatters and 2 others
This is the story of a boy genius; and the game show host; and the ex-boy genius. There is the story of the dying man; his lost son; and the dying man’s wife; the caretaker. And there is a story of a mother; and the daughter; and the police officer in love. And this will all make sense in the end.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6785 and Deleted member 5522
There is the story of a boy genius; and the game show host; and the ex-boy genius. There is the story of the dying man; his lost son; and the dying man’s wife; the caretaker. And there is a story of a mother; and the daughter; and the police officer in love. And this will all make sense in the end.
@Ritalincel talks more sense than that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 5522
looked at me so I gave him 2 fingers

u mean the middle finger?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, HighIQcel, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
lmao thats not alpha son thats beta as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and bladeeout
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
looked at me so I gave him 2 fingers

u mean the middle finger?
two finger salute
The act of using only the middle and index fingers, while bending the other fingers at the second knuckle, and with the palm facing the signer mean "fuck you" in the United Kingdom.

The "two-fingered salute", also known as "the two" and as "The Vicky" in the West of Scotland, is commonly performed by flicking the V upwards from wrist or elbow.
The assistant professor lectured today. We gave her the two finger salute and left the class.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 5522
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and HighIQcel
Negative inhib

• Love it
Dudes act like this and wonder why people think they’re repulsive. Jfl dude this behavior isn’t conducive to your goals and it’s honestly just sad in itself

• So Sad
  • WTF
You got to ascend other males not bully them, they will owe you one then.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Counter strike class

• Love it
Daily alpha male journal

• JFL
Dudes act like this and wonder why people think they’re repulsive. Jfl dude this behavior isn’t conducive to your goals and it’s honestly just sad in itself

Two fingers? like when Japanese girls take a selfie?? like this: 😙✌ ?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 5522

:p

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl, Magnesium and Deleted member 5522
Based I have kids like this in my CS class too JFL

• Love it
So today in my cs class this fucking fat nerd looked at me so I gave him 2 fingers. He then looked away like the bitch he is. I cannot stand his annoying soylent voice. I want to smash him so fucking badly. The literal embodiment of soylent. I swear to god if I have to hear him all year I might freak the fuck out. I don't deserve this. He must be humbled and put in his place sooner rather than later. Maybe then he won't be such an annoying utter fucking faggot.

@personalityinkwell @LastGerman @Gargantuan @Rob Paul'sHeight @Subhuman trash @St. Wristcel @NVRH @CopeKilla @looktheorist @goat2x @celmane @Original

True Chad genuinely smiles at nerds, while nerds feel the urge to run away from Chad's alpha stare.