Alpha male shit #7

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
Today this hoe on snapchat screenshots the 1 letter I send. So I screenshot 50 times to annoy her. I then ring the fucking narcissistic bitch again and again to raise her cortisol levels. The hoe was scared and didn't respond. I then disrupted her phone yet again. Then I blocked the bitch. If she can't even handle confrontation like that she wouldn't be ablet to do it in real life. Fake whore. Get fucked.

@personalityinkwell @LastGerman @Gargantuan @Rob Paul'sHeight @Subhuman trash @St. Wristcel @NVRH @CopeKilla @looktheorist @goat2x @celmane @Original @Toth's thot @youngmaxxing @Chintuck22 @deer

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 8576 and 13 others
Downloadfile 1

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
A8a

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 1973 and 4 others
woah nigga chill u gonna catch a charge

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 5522
Ngl these posts don't work with the Meghan Roche avi. Needs more testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 1973
That's like giga autism male, mirin'

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 5522
HOW BASED? MORE BASED THAN LAST TIME!!!!! Mirin TBH

• Love it
The based department would like to have a word with you

• Love it
If she can't even handle confrontation like that she wouldn't be ablet to do it in real life.
Based + while scooping for red flags 👏👏 tbh i love these alpha male shit, do more pls

• Love it
Based + while scooping for red flags 👏👏 tbh i love these alpha male shit, do more pls
Women and soys are the ultimate keyboard warriors tbh. Look at cucktears and how they fantasize about killing incels etc. Narcissism mixed with an illusion of grandeur. This toilet most likely felt "powerful" screenshotting the letter "a" I sent her and trying to be passive aggressive but freaks out when I call her.

Remember @Chad1212 got doxxed and users here doxxed some random roasties on cucktears back? Now they don't even touch us. The best way to humble a soy or a foid is to go on the attack. Sadly incels.is act like Eugene's and just point out cucks and foids bs instead of being low inhbition. I really learnt a lesson here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Chintuck22 and Chad69
No tag = kys faggot

• So Sad
low inhib and based mogs me

• Love it
Women and soys are the ultimate keyboard warriors tbh. Look at cucktears and how they fantasize about killing incels etc. Narcissism mixed with an illusion of grandeur. This toilet most likely felt "powerful" screenshotting the letter "a" I sent her and trying to be passive aggressive but freaks out when I call her.

Remember @Chad1212 got doxxed and users here doxxed some random roasties on cucktears back? Now they don't even touch us. The best way to humble a soy or a foid is to go on the attack. Sadly incels.is act like Eugene's and just point out cucks and foids bs instead of being low inhbition. I really learnt a lesson here.
I love to humiliate women in public

Tbh you need to kill your own ego (like what they will think of you), and start doing the fucking shit, because these women and cucks, their ego and narcisism is so high that you can crush it just by threatening them

you shouldn't be high inhib to do that, and what the fuck the woman is gonna do - fight? Lololol, she's powerless.

• +1
I love to humiliate women in public

Tbh you need to kill your own ego (like what they will think of you), and start doing the fucking shit, because these women and cucks, their ego and narcisism is so high that you can crush it just by threatening them

you shouldn't be high inhib to do that, and what the fuck the woman is gonna do - fight? Lololol, she's powerless.
Based af. The average man is such a pussy that looking at them funny can ruin their whole day. Women are the biggest pussies ever. Even if they stand up they look like Karen's. They were meant to be ruled over.

Although you need to be passive aggressive and never direct. If I had insulted that Stacy she would have screenshotted me and have something over me. Being aggressive with intent rather than words is crucial. Doing this right can break someone.

• Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22
Based af. The average man is such a pussy that looking at them funny can ruin their whole day. Women are the biggest pussies ever. Even if they stand up they look like Karen's. They were meant to be ruled over.

Although you need to be passive aggressive and never direct. If I had insulted that Stacy she would have screenshotted me and have something over me. Being aggressive with intent rather than words is crucial. Doing this right can break someone.
Idk how to be passive agressive, i'm either all in or not 🤣

I remember when i was waiting bus, and it stopped but i continued to watch at the same direction, and when bus stopped, instead of me looking at nothing, there was 2 foids in that bus, they were giggling thinking that i look at them, but they made their first impression already (whores), so i showed middle finger to them and continued to stare at them 🤣🤣, they just moved curtains sideways

Tbh i said hi to a random girl today and she said nothing, like what would i do in this situation, it doesn't affect me but i want to humiliate her

• +1
Idk how to be passive agressive, i'm either all in or not 🤣

I remember when i was waiting bus, and it stopped but i continued to watch at the same direction, and when bus stopped, instead of me looking at nothing, there was 2 foids in that bus, they were giggling thinking that i look at them, but they made their first impression already (whores), so i showed middle finger to them and continued to stare at them 🤣🤣, they just moved curtains sideways

Tbh i said hi to a random girl today and she said nothing, like what would i do in this situation, it doesn't affect me but i want to humiliate her
The finger is low inhbition but I got chased twice by this Mulatto dude for showing him it. It has to be used while knowing your surroundings.

If a you say hi to a girl and she ignores you then in a way she wins. It would be a negative thing for me but im not that high t so its not going to effect you in this instance. You could just say "fat" and trigger them in that sense. But what would scare me is they record me afterwards saying "this dude insulted me" then again you could just walk on or say "what are you talking about". Will it happen? No. But there are many things she can do back. But normally she should be humbled by anything a male does. Man I hate women.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
The finger is low inhbition but I got chased twice by this Mulatto dude for showing him it. It has to be used while knowing your surroundings.

If a you say hi to a girl and she ignores you then in a way she wins. It would be a negative thing for me but im not that high t so its not going to effect you in this instance. You could just say "fat" and trigger them in that sense. But what would scare me is they record me afterwards saying "this dude insulted me" then again you could just walk on or say "what are you talking about". Will it happen? No. But there are many things she can do back. But normally she should be humbled by anything a male does. Man I hate women.
It didn't affected me because i was so used to it (JFL at me), but i just hate women in general, their prefrontal cortex are the same as the one in normies, fucking lobotomized braindead pigs

Do you see how well we can understand women and undermine them, but they will never do the same for men, because they are incapable of empathy, women being the "sweet and loving gender" is just a jew-made lie to make men feel bad for themselves

Honestly, men are much more emphatetic and therefore are meant to rule over women. Women are biologically retarded, i honestly think that they will never love, or atleast they will never love as much as men do

It didn't affected me because i was so used to it (JFL at me), but i just hate women in general, their prefrontal cortex are the same as the one in normies, fucking lobotomized braindead pigs

Do you see how well we can understand women and undermine them, but they will never do the same for men, because they are incapable of empathy, women being the "sweet and loving gender" is just a jew-made lie to make men feel bad for themselves

Honestly, men are much more emphatetic and therefore are meant to rule over women. Women are biologically retarded, i honestly think that they will never love, or atleast they will never love as much as men do
I think all humans will take advantage of what their society accepts. Women just have an easier time doing it in this joke called "democracy". Women are not really "people" but rather animals. They are the definition of sub humans. Its why effeminate traits are classed as sub human on men because female = sub human

Women have no empathy because their brain lacks it AND they live pretty good lives compared to us so how could they even comprehend "empathy" let alone the black pill. It amazes me how there can be 2 different forms of the same species.

tales from the basement

• WTF
Today this hoe on snapchat screenshots the 1 letter I send. So I screenshot 50 times to annoy her. I then ring the fucking narcissistic bitch again and again to raise her cortisol levels. The hoe was scared and didn't respond. I then disrupted her phone yet again. Then I blocked the bitch. If she can't even handle confrontation like that she wouldn't be ablet to do it in real life. Fake whore. Get fucked.

@personalityinkwell @LastGerman @Gargantuan @Rob Paul'sHeight @Subhuman trash @St. Wristcel @NVRH @CopeKilla @looktheorist @goat2x @celmane @Original @Toth's thot @youngmaxxing @Chintuck22 @deer

You should have killed her instead.

• Love it
Absolutely mirin that low inhib :love:

• Love it
Absolutely mirin that low inhib :love:
Low inhbition is best if your chances of getting away with it are high. If I had called her a filthy slut whore she would have screenshotted. Be low inhbition strategically.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Low inhbition is best if your chances of getting away with it are high. If I had called her a filthy slut whore she would have screenshotted. Be low inhbition strategically.
Ofcourse bro, one should never reveal their full powerlevel tbh :lul:

• JFL
  • Love it
Being passive aggressive will always mog full out war
Giving the foids a taste of their own medicine. In a full out war the foid will always find a way to be the victim and you can never win. All the Stacies I know are passive agressive as shit, if you react or call them out on it they automatically win.

• Love it
Giving the foids a taste of their own medicine. In a full out war the foid will always find a way to be the victim and you can never win. All the Stacies I know are passive agressive as shit, if you react or call them out on it they automatically win.
Tbh when I went full war mode on my oneitis she just reported me to the powers at be. If I had been sneakier I could have made her life harder without all the bs I recieved.

• So Sad
Tbh when I went full war mode on my oneitis she just reported me to the powers at be. If I had been sneakier I could have made her life harder without all the bs I recieved.
Damn bro sucks to hear... I had been at full out war mode with my oneitis for the past year and a half and 2 months ago after one of our many fights we both blocked each other everywhere and haven't seen each other or spoken since.
It's a blessing in a way, since I ascended a lot compared to when we first met so now I get quite a lot of attention from women. Without the "she's the only one for me mindset" I am basically free from my own autism.

• +1
thats some alpha male shit

• +1
Damn bro sucks to hear... I had been at full out war mode with my oneitis for the past year and a half and 2 months ago after one of our many fights we both blocked each other everywhere and haven't seen each other or spoken since.
It's a blessing in a way, since I ascended a lot compared to when we first met so now I get quite a lot of attention from women. Without the "she's the only one for me mindset" I am basically free from my own autism.
Honestly after going full war mode on my oneitis/gf I haven't gotten anything since. But she became a giant slut so fuck her. Lifefuel that she is hitting the wall from the hedonistic lifestyle tbh.

• +1
Honestly after going full war mode on my oneitis/gf I haven't gotten anything since. But she became a giant slut so fuck her. Lifefuel that she is hitting the wall from the hedonistic lifestyle tbh.
The hedonistic is in their blood bro, it hurts to see especially when you care for one of them but what can you do. At least when love turns into hate we can gain some Lifefuel from their suffering.

• +1
The hedonistic is in their blood bro, it hurts to see especially when you care for one of them but what can you do. At least when love turns into hate we can gain some Lifefuel from their suffering.
Hedonism ages people faster than any cortisol from inceldom ever could.

• Love it
Hedonism ages people faster than any cortisol from inceldom ever could.
Legit theory! Most of the stacies went from prime young holes at 14/15 to la goblina tier at 20. Fucked up skin from tons of makeup from such a young age, dead, dark circled eyes from all the selfloathing after all the Chads that pumped and dumped em, fat gain ruining their prime bodies and their facial structure.

• +1
Legit theory! Most of the stacies went from prime young holes at 14/15 to la goblina tier at 20. Fucked up skin from tons of makeup from such a young age, dead, dark circled eyes from all the selfloathing after all the Chads that pumped and dumped em, fat gain ruining their prime bodies and their facial structure.
Anyone who doesn't think putting lab made chemicals on ones face every day made for "beauty" not health, consuming lots of sugar/alcohol, not getting a lot of sleep, stress from a shitty degree and being a massive slut doesn't cause aging is room tempature iq.

• +1