ALPHAGELS SOURCING FOR STEROID CREAMS

C

CurryCelHater

Silver
has anyone bought from alphagels? im considering trying DHT and or TEST cream from them. also thinking about buying standalone raw powder (if possible) and making my own cream. thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: redfacccee
03BEBEED 5E45 457A 9E65 6C4FCA1CC398

Ive searched him up before, some people say he scams

Can confirm Alphagels is legit in my experience. Have been using their 20% DHT gel & 20% Testosterone gel continuously for months now and my bloodwork shows supraphysiological levels of both.

Can confirm Alphagels is legit in my experience. Have been using their 20% DHT gel & 20% Testosterone gel continuously for months now and my bloodwork shows supraphysiological levels of both.
what are you using them for? have you happened to test estrogen on both of these?

If it isn't 100% (or as close as reasonably possible) of something, don't bother buying it.

If it isn't 100% (or as close as reasonably possible) of something, don't bother buying it.
what do you mean? talking about the % of stuff in creams or talking about the likely hood of it being legit?

what do you mean? talking about the % of stuff in creams or talking about the likely hood of it being legit?

The percent. You're spending a good deal of money on not even pure stuff, so you're buying rat piss poison with a little DHT basically.

The percent. You're spending a good deal of money on not even pure stuff, so you're buying rat piss poison with a little DHT basically.
how do you get pure DHT though? i don’t think DHT anythjng is even worth it. probably just testosterone.

better question how do you get pure testosterone cream or whatever you’re referring too?

Last edited:
It works but don't trust the dosage

• +1
Reactions: CurryCelHater
how do you get pure DHT though? i don’t think DHT anythjng is even worth it. probably just testosterone.

better question how do you get pure testosterone cream or whatever you’re referring too?

I don't give away my DHT sources for free since there's very limited supplies of 100% good stuff.

But T can be bought as micronized base powder which is 99.8% pure I think on Purple Panda Labs -- can be used with DMSO or orally.

what are you using them for? have you happened to test estrogen on both of these?
Using them for PE, beardmaxxing and to enhance my facial masculinity.

My Bloodwork showed:
Total T = 1642 ng/dL
DHT = 481ng/dL
Estradiol = 27pg/ml

The normal range for DHT on my lab was 12 - 65 ng/dL so my levels are 8x the max of the range.

Based on these bloods and the results and the physical changes I’ve experienced, Alphagels products are legit.

My Bloodwork showed:
Total T = 1642 ng/dL
DHT = 481ng/dL
Estradiol = 27pg/ml

The normal range for DHT on my lab was 12 - 65 ng/dL so my levels are 8x the max of the range.

Based on these bloods and the results and the physical changes I’ve experienced, Alphagels products are legit.

My Bloodwork showed:
Total T = 1642 ng/dL
DHT = 481ng/dL
Estradiol = 27pg/ml

i’m prime time puberty right now i’m so tempted to start high dose test but don’t wanna affect my height maxxing gains. your estrogen isn’t even that high. dht acts as a mild AI no? i can maybe get the best of both worlds if i play my cards right.

i’m prime time puberty right now i’m so tempted to start high dose test but don’t wanna affect my height maxxing gains. your estrogen isn’t even that high. dht acts as a mild AI no? i can maybe get the best of both worlds if i play my cards right.
I don’t have high bodyfat which I’m sure helps with keeping my estrogen in check but dht does also have an AI effect.

My Bloodwork showed:
Total T = 1642 ng/dL
DHT = 481ng/dL
Estradiol = 27pg/ml

do you feel like god with that testosterone level?

Constantly have sex on my mind, my inhibition is low as fuck and aggression and confidence is peaking.
how much cream are you using daily for both? i wanna feel like that. super energized and ready to go.

i just started 1mg letrozole and plan to take that daily. i’m already on high dose HGH. if i could take testosterone as well that would be amazing.

I don't give away my DHT sources for free since there's very limited supplies of 100% good stuff.

But T can be bought as micronized base powder which is 99.8% pure I think on Purple Panda Labs -- can be used with DMSO or orally.
Lmao faggot. Dht sources: purple panda labs(don’t buy here they don’t ship fast), best source international Qingdao sigma chemical. Everything you need to know about steroids, steroids sourcing is thinksteroids or also known as meso

stop being high inhib pussys and just pin, it does the same thing and is cheaper, probably safer as well

stop being high inhib pussys and just pin, it does the same thing and is cheaper, probably safer as well
I’m yet to come across a source of injectable DHT. The best alternative so far is DHT gel.

I’m yet to come across a source of injectable DHT. The best alternative so far is DHT gel.
Has your face definitely become more masculine