Already almost doubled my weekly match rate in less than 24 hrs with my chico chadfish

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
26 matches in like 1 swipe session compared to my 13 matches in a week with my own pics. I was legit caging at all of the matches I was getting. I swear I got 3 in a row once. This is just getting started. I of course wasn't surprised but I would encourage everyone here who hasn't chadfished already to do it at least once. It really cements the blackpilll.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SpiritualCel, IndianJock and 4 others
i’ve never done it and i prob won’t tbh, because it would just piss me off lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 3 others
chico only got 26 matches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, idkagoodusername and 3 others
Will make a thread at the end of the week
chico only got 26 matches
I just made it last night and I'm in a rural area in TX. I'm surprised there are even 26 girls around here tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Chadelite
My chadfish. Girls turn into indian men and bombard you with so many messages you honestly don’t even feel like replying. Gave me insight on what life is like as a chad and a hot woman and an average woman and an ugly woman

8028D08D FBF6 4245 96EA EF4BB9DDE38D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, AbandonShip, Deleted member 3043 and 9 others
My chadfish. Girls turn into indian men and bombard you with so many messages you honestly don’t even feel like replying. Gave me insight on what life is like as a chad and a hot woman and an average woman and an ugly woman

View attachment 322447
The desperation to get fucked is radiating out of that text "hey babe...hey baby" jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, IndianJock and Chadeep
The desperation to get fucked is radiating out of that text "hey babe...hey baby" jfl
fuark this is how women actualy feel when they see chad but they are too initmidated by his size and fear of getting rejected and she doesn't want to look like a whore in front of everyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper, IndianJock and 2 others
fuark this is how women actualy feel when they see chad but they are too initmidated by his size and fear of getting rejected and she doesn't want to look like a whore in front of everyone
More and more women keep messaging my chicofish first. Larping as chico is as close as it gets to feeling like a God.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SpiritualCel and IndianJock
My Chico chadfish failed badly. Few matches and only 48 likes in 24 hours.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
26 matches in like 1 swipe session compared to my 13 matches in a week with my own pics. I was legit caging at all of the matches I was getting. I swear I got 3 in a row once. This is just getting started. I of course wasn't surprised but I would encourage everyone here who hasn't chadfished already to do it at least once. It really cements the blackpilll.
13 matches in a week is terrible I had 20 the first day

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Catawampus
Chico gets 26 matches and this monstrosity gets 83

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
s

View attachment 322447
so suicefuel... hey baby..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back