Already matched with two foids one HTB castiza just by switching to Colombian dating site and I'm no chad

yandex99

yandex99

Kraken
IMG 20240819 191309331

IMG 20240819 193131214

Maybe it's because I look castizo but these women are very warm to me and I'm no Chad not even by real life standards

Just get latinas with basement selfies theory

Easy af

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, NZb6Air, RICHCELDOM and 6 others
Just made my profile fifteen minutes ago

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
is that your ugly ass
Latinas standards don't consider me ugly

I do well with foreign latinas even the immigrants here in my Ohio town

I get nothing in USA

Fuark geomaxing is so legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44944, 97baHater and stevielake
Latinas standards don't consider me ugly

I do well with foreign latinas even the immigrants here in my Ohio town

I get nothing in USA

Fuark geomaxing is so legit
shit i might go there when im old enogu then

shit i might go there when im old enogu then
Yeah that's the point I'm average at best in America but latinas actually find me above average enough to message me first on dating sites

The standards there are much lower

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Yeah that's the point I'm average at best in America but latinas actually find me above average enough to message me first on dating sites

The standards there are much lower
how tall are u bro

Betabux deluxe!

• +1
Reactions: watah
Wait that’s you? Oh hell nah

damn, its prolly cause now ur not comepting against 6'4 white chads but instead other 5'5 beaners
Excuse after excuse

Latinas are just better women to seek and date

make a post when you've slayed them instead

nah your just coping, its literlly because the competion is 20x worse
Latinas smile and are friendly to me in Ohio too

They're just better

Most latinas want to be the pretty one on the ltr and besides they've called me guapo when my sister showed my pics to her friends in Mexico

It's just a waste of time trying to date here as a sub psl chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44944
Latinas smile and are friendly to me in Ohio too

They're just better

Most latinas want to be the pretty one on the ltr and besides they've called me guapo when my sister showed my pics to her friends in Mexico

It's just a waste of time trying to date here as a sub psl chad
mhm sure buddy, its totally not because your competion changed. stop being delisounnal

mhm sure buddy, its totally not because your competion changed. stop being delisounnal
Dude they literally catcalled me in Miami a few times even got approached

You don't have to be prime Brad Pitt to do well among latina immigrants let alone latinas in Latin America

And I am agreeing with you,the benchmark for what's guapo is much less among them

Dude they literally catcalled me in Miami a few times even got approached

You don't have to be prime Brad Pitt to do well among latina immigrants let alone latinas in Latin America

And I am agreeing with you,the benchmark for what's guapo is much less among them
where? miami is full of whores bruv thats not a suprise.

Thought this nigga was my age

Screenshot 20240819 202218

Update since I made this thread

Lmao these "women" you hooked up with are whores/webcam models jfl caging if you think colombian women are easy when they are actually extremely lookist as any other foid in this planet.

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel and watah
Screenshot 20240819 202652

I'd bang this Becky she's white

• Love it
Reactions: NZb6Air
Lmao these "women" you hooked up with are whores/webcam models jfl caging if you think colombian women are easy when they are actually extremely lookist as any other foid in this planet.
Mtn here is chadlite there

cope

Mtn here is chadlite there
Completely clueless, I live here and they are hypergamous as shit, The only women that show any visible interest for you when you are a subhuman is either cuz they are whores looking for clients, Or because you are a betabuxxer

• +1
Reactions: watah
Your organs are GONE

• +1
Reactions: ChadOrDeath
Have you tried eharmony or seniorsmatch

Completely clueless, I live here and they are hypergamous as shit, The only women that show any visible interest for you when you are a subhuman is either cuz they are whores looking for clients, Or because you are a betabuxxer
I literally have no descriptions in my profile and again what's subhuman on psl is not there not even in America do women consider me such as I've dated here

cope latinos are easy

I literally have no descriptions in my profile and again what's subhuman on psl is not there not even in America do women consider me such as I've dated here
Im not saying you are a subhuman at all, But to think that you will match with an actual HTB there you have to be completely delusional.

Im not saying you are a subhuman at all, But to think that you will match with an actual HTB there you have to be completely delusional.
HTB by american standards yes

Not psl or colombia standards

I just want a fuckable girl

cope latinos are easy
As almost how every foid would throw themselves at a chad, But i do agree that they are more degenerate/easy to access if they are actually ATTRACTED to you. Latin culture is degenerate af

As almost how every foid would throw themselves at a chad, But i do agree that they are more degenerate/easy to access if they are actually ATTRACTED to you. Latin culture is degenerate af
thats just not true, espically if you see the differing opinions when women rate men

• +1
Reactions: yandex99
thats just not true, espically if you see the differing opinions when women rate men
But you do understand that every foid would be completely attracted to a man that is attractive for them, Water. The difference is that some women may not directly show a sign or interest or "throw themselves" at him (Which i didnt mean to say that they are going to do it literally), In this case, latinas are going to be way more expressive and open to interact with a gl man.

schizophiltrumlatinx

over

Screenshot 20240819 204426

I'd bust so hard ngl

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240819-204426.png
    Screenshot_20240819-204426.png
    243.1 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back