Already regret joining this site. People LAUGH at a girl be-headed in turkey. WTF

K

klliiiiarks

Iron
WTFFF why did I join this server this is completely satanic!!!! This is pure evil even me as an incel-ltn know this is Fucked up!!!!! To laugh react???

Bro if I was the special agency in America or Britain I would find everyone of you who laugh react and torture you and find some reason to imprison you and ruin your life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Just a Mogger, Alucard69, noonespecial and 4 others
then gtfo

• +1
Reactions: N1666
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• JFL
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7, Alucard69, Clark69 and 1 other person
This is just tip of the iceberg. Wait until you find out that this site is responsible for suicides, and the owner of this owns a suicide forum

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wastedspermcel, castizo, BimaxLaser and 1 other person
This is just tip of the iceberg. Wait until you find out that this site is responsible for suicides, and the owner of this owns a suicide forum
funny how this seems tame to me, but might seem crazy for someone else

• Woah
Reactions: Just a Mogger
it's just the brown people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Alucard69, BimaxLaser and 2 others
Bro if I was the special agency in America or Britain I would find everyone of you who laugh react and torture you and find some reason to imprison you and ruin your life.
@MA_ascender @wastedspermcel

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel and MA_ascender
Back to reddit saar

• JFL
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
WTFFF why did I join this server this is completely satanic!!!! This is pure evil even me as an incel-ltn know this is Fucked up!!!!! To laugh react???

Are you Turkish?

OP has no sense of humor. Could never be me. :)

Does he really?

People think it’s cool to be like that, laughing at it 💀

Yeah this site is one of the worst places on the Internet

OP is a girl, i sent that Semih Çelik around on discord to foids, this is one of the girls i talked to

• Woah
Reactions: Alucard69

What do u expect from incels bro

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Bro thought ts was all sunshine and rainbows 😭😭

• So Sad
Reactions: Just a Mogger
wait till nigga hears about sanctioned sewerslide :lul::lul::lul: