Alright give it to me straight, how do I intelligencemax?

D

Dominus

Iron
I wanna be someone who for instance is a good planner, knows how to make good plans or tactics ,a master strategist , good at problem solving and has good memory. I know these kinds of people exist, the only question is how do I achieve it?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
If you aren't one of those the smartest thing you can do is to rely on other high IQ individuals to plan for you like me; I recommend you rope.

If you aren't one of those the smartest thing you can do is to rely on other high IQ individuals to plan for you like me; I recommend you rope.
Thx boss

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
read books.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
stimulants help

Last edited:
try vyvanse or daytrana

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

you don't need to be high iq to be a good strategist, read psychology and strategy related books(robert greene,machiavelli,cialdini), you can outsmart much higher iq people if you have the right knowledge

you don't need to be high iq to be a good strategist, read psychology and strategy related books(robert greene,machiavelli,cialdini), you can outsmart much higher iq people if you have the right knowledge
Interesting. Can you go more in-depth on this?

1) leave this forum

Think before you do. Low t trait though.

study genereal education I guess

Read a book. Go outside. Don’t take anyone’s opinion on a forum 100% seirous without a grain of salt. 60% of posters here are autistic who aren’t able to even have stable relationships with people