alright nigga, I’ll finally hop on the drugs to stop hair loss

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

blackpilled incarnate
I said previously I’ll never hop on minox, fin, and fit cause you have to take the drugs forever

But I still keep Norwooding, so regardless I would lose it anyway

My current planned stack is

Oral minox
Topical minox
Oral finasteride
Topical DUT
Oral FIN

I have no education on how many mg or the number doses to take so if I could get some tips on that it would be highly appreciated

I would also like to note that I have 4C hair, so if anyone had specific knowledge on that type of hair that would help greatly

If there are any other supplements to take please post them in the reply’s bhais

Also I’m not sure how much I’m norwoodi g but I would say I’m prob a Norwood 2-2.5 if I’m guessing but idk maybe close to 3 but not there yet again I don’t really know

Also, does castor oil really work cause I tried that shit, and I think it only sped it up but I’m not entirely sure tbh

@researcher888

just get your dht tested and take fin 0.25 mg per day. I had my dht tested and it was very high. i have no sides at all.

I said previously I’ll never hop on minox, fin, and fit cause you have to take the drugs forever

But I still keep Norwooding, so regardless I would lose it anyway

My current planned stack is

Oral minox
Topical minox
Oral finasteride
Topical DUT
Oral FIN

I have no education on how many mg or the number doses to take so if I could get some tips on that it would be highly appreciated

I would also like to note that I have 4C hair, so if anyone had specific knowledge on that type of hair that would help greatly

If there are any other supplements to take please post them in the reply’s bhais

Also I’m not sure how much I’m norwoodi g but I would say I’m prob a Norwood 2-2.5 if I’m guessing but idk maybe close to 3 but not there yet again I don’t really know

Also, does castor oil really work cause I tried that shit, and I think it only sped it up but I’m not entirely sure tbh
fin dick