ALRIGHT THIS IS SOMETHING JUST READ ABOUT HAIR LOSS

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker

MY HAIRS ARE ALL FULL LENGTH, APPARENTLY IF I WAS DIFFUSE THINNING ALL THE HAIRS WOULD BE REALLY SHORT. LONG HAIRS ARE CHARACTERISTIC OF TELOGEN EFFLUVIUM.

MALE PATTERN BALDNESS IM THINKING I WOULDNT REALLY NOTICE, AS THE HAIRS WOULD ACTUALLY HAVE TO MINIATURIZE FROM THE DHT CHOKING THEM. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? THE FULL LENGTH HAIRS BEING SHED FROM MY HEAD ARE LIKELY JUST TEMPORARY TE DUE TO ACCUTANE. I ALREADY HAD DOG SHIT DENSITY BUT I GUESS TE STARTED AND NOW MY HAIR IS GETTING EVEN THINNER ON THE TOP THAN IT WAS BEFORE. AND GIVEN THAT MY HAIR DENSITY IS ALREADY TRASH, ITS LIKELY IM GOING TO LOOK SUBHUMAN AS FUCK HERE IN A BIT...FUCK.

EVEN MORE BAD NEWS. TELOGEN EFFLUVIUM BASICALLY MAKES YOUR HAIR FALL OUT LIKE FUCKING 7 YEARS EARLIER MEANING THE HAIRS THAT COME IN WOULD BE NORMALLY COMING IN WHEN I WAS 27. MY DAD STARTED BALDING AT AGE 30. THAT MEANS AFTER THIS TELOGEN EFFLUVIUM ILL PROBABLY ACTUALLY HAVE TO HOP ON FINASTERIDE AS THE NEW HAIRS WILL ACTUALLY BE MORE SHITTY AND SUSCEPTIBLE TO DHT. MY HAIR ESSENTIALLY AGES A CYCLE WHILE I DONT.

ANY NEW THOUGHTS? THIS IS COPE? NEW INFO I SHOULD KNOW WHY I AM ANDROGENIC BALDING AND NOT TELOGEN EFFLUVIUM? PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Attachments

• 4C01EAF8-842B-4655-9160-30B511C7FD02.jpeg
    4C01EAF8-842B-4655-9160-30B511C7FD02.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 211
It’s not actually MPB?!?!? Geez who coulda predicted this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 7173
Im nw2-3 at 16. I have the MPB gene but i started balding way too quick. I feel like stress accelerated the process. My big brother is NW1-2 he is 2 years oldee than me. Thats what i should have aswell but i guess not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602
If you lose your hair its over. You need it to run prettyboy game

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 10709
I swear to god bro this fucking Native guy man... EVERYTIME with the spam about his disgusting balding thinning hair...trying everything to cope about it and fix it man when we keep telling you IT'S OVER. Shave your fucking head or stop be a fucking fag spamming the recent threads everyday about your hair loss shit go spam on Reddit where all the baldingcels are.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, grimy, Deleted member 10602 and 6 others
just use finasteride

All cope

I have longer hair than you, and I'm losing the long hair
And I'm losing hair all over the head (not a lot, just 30-40 during shower), but not on the temples

Dermatologist told me it's androgenetic alopecia
Maybe she was wrong, I will go to another doctor soon

All cope

And I'm losing hair all over the head (not a lot, just 30-40 during shower), but not on the temples

Dude I took accutane that changes everything. My scalp is thinning after accutane. I figure my density has always been trash, which is common in half Asians. But telogen effluvium I imagine is causing my hair to shed reason I think it’s that is because otherwise as far as I know these hairs aren’t really miniaturized. They seem like just normal hairs falling out. Balding occurs when the hairs get choked by DHT throughout their cycles and get smaller and smaller in growth and fall out really tiny. All my hairs are just normal hairs falling out.

All cope

Wait all over the head?

Im nw2-3 at 16. I have the MPB gene but i started balding way too quick. I feel like stress accelerated the process. My big brother is NW1-2 he is 2 years oldee than me. Thats what i should have aswell but i guess not.
Here’s my father and all his brothers. My dad is the norwooded from temples ginger on the 2nd to right. His brothers are surrounding him and are all norwooding from the temples as well.
2D7A7517 BE43 463E 8C6B ED2F069B3EE4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
Here’s my father and all his brothers. My dad is the norwooded from temples ginger on the 2nd to right. His brothers are surrounding him and are all norwooding from the temples as well.
View attachment 1037177
Sorry, but Miami vice pheno jfl

But bro telogen effluvium is so rare, you literally need to pass a physical trauma to get one.

MY HAIRS ARE ALL FULL LENGTH, APPARENTLY IF I WAS DIFFUSE THINNING ALL THE HAIRS WOULD BE REALLY SHORT. LONG HAIRS ARE CHARACTERISTIC OF TELOGEN EFFLUVIUM.

MALE PATTERN BALDNESS IM THINKING I WOULDNT REALLY NOTICE, AS THE HAIRS WOULD ACTUALLY HAVE TO MINIATURIZE FROM THE DHT CHOKING THEM. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? THE FULL LENGTH HAIRS BEING SHED FROM MY HEAD ARE LIKELY JUST TEMPORARY TE DUE TO ACCUTANE. I ALREADY HAD DOG SHIT DENSITY BUT I GUESS TE STARTED AND NOW MY HAIR IS GETTING EVEN THINNER ON THE TOP THAN IT WAS BEFORE. AND GIVEN THAT MY HAIR DENSITY IS ALREADY TRASH, ITS LIKELY IM GOING TO LOOK SUBHUMAN AS FUCK HERE IN A BIT...FUCK.

EVEN MORE BAD NEWS. TELOGEN EFFLUVIUM BASICALLY MAKES YOUR HAIR FALL OUT LIKE FUCKING 7 YEARS EARLIER MEANING THE HAIRS THAT COME IN WOULD BE NORMALLY COMING IN WHEN I WAS 27. MY DAD STARTED BALDING AT AGE 30. THAT MEANS AFTER THIS TELOGEN EFFLUVIUM ILL PROBABLY ACTUALLY HAVE TO HOP ON FINASTERIDE AS THE NEW HAIRS WILL ACTUALLY BE MORE SHITTY AND SUSCEPTIBLE TO DHT. MY HAIR ESSENTIALLY AGES A CYCLE WHILE I DONT.

ANY NEW THOUGHTS? THIS IS COPE? NEW INFO I SHOULD KNOW WHY I AM ANDROGENIC BALDING AND NOT TELOGEN EFFLUVIUM? PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
That’s what I told you right

Sorry, but Miami vice pheno jfl
Yeah JFL dude I have subhuman roots I know my moms Asian too. It is what it is. Point being made I should be norwooding from the temples not diffuse thinning if it’s MPB. My father and all his brothers had temples MPB.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
@aut0phobic op is coping or not?

That’s what I told you right
Yeah it is. It makes more sense now though. It completely aligns with everything I know and all the anecdotal information I’ve heard. So accutane causes telogen effluvium, the issue is I might actually have to start finasteride after this because if the hairs that come in are really shitty I might actually be left in a mess after this. Like my hair might all fall out on the top, leaving me almost bald, then when it’s over the hairs that come in could be tiny as fuck and miniaturized. Basically TE could destroy my hair and then it won’t come back because it aged my hair 7 years, to the next hair cycle, where I would have been bald.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Deleted member 10709 and gamma
Yeah it is. It makes more sense now though. It completely aligns with everything I know and all the anecdotal information I’ve heard. So accutane causes telogen effluvium, the issue is I might actually have to start finasteride after this because if the hairs that come in are really shitty I might actually be left in a mess after this. Like my hair might all fall out on the top, leaving me almost bald, then when it’s over the hairs that come in could be tiny as fuck and miniaturized. Basically TE could destroy my hair and then it won’t come back because it aged my hair 7 years, to the next hair cycle, where I would have been bald.
Pretty much same with chemo induced hairloss
Pattern baldness or autoimmune hair loss issues can be triggered when the hair follicles come out of stasis and start producing again
There is a chance you could come back with norwooding you’re right

Pretty much same with chemo induced hairloss
Pattern baldness or autoimmune hair loss issues can be triggered when the hair follicles come out of stasis and start producing again
There is a chance you could come back with norwooding you’re right
I’m not really sure what my next move should be. Either way I’m losing hair and I’m sort of not sure if my own diagnosis is even true, and I can’t go to any expert, and it’s hard to squeeze answers out of anyone, which is why I keep making a million threads. Nobody is giving me any conclusive answers, some people say hop on fin, some say don’t it’s poison, some say I’m balding, others say it’s from accutane. I really don’t know at this point. Accutane just causes telogen effluvium though and I believe that’s what I have, I can only hope that I don’t end up fully norwooded after this. I might still hop on finasteride just for my own mental health at this point.

• +1
I’m not really sure what my next move should be. Either way I’m losing hair and I’m sort of not sure if my own diagnosis is even true, and I can’t go to any expert, and it’s hard to squeeze answers out of anyone, which is why I keep making a million threads. Nobody is giving me any conclusive answers, some people say hop on fin, some say don’t it’s poison, some say I’m balding, others say it’s from accutane. I really don’t know at this point. Accutane just causes telogen effluvium though and I believe that’s what I have, I can only hope that I don’t end up fully norwooded after this. I might still hop on finasteride just for my own mental health at this point.
Telogen effluvium is transient and passes by within 3-6 months fully
If the hairs that come back are miniaturised aka smaller than they used to be or thinner hop on finasteride 2.5mg daily
Your not in puberty anymore blocking DHT isn’t gonna do you harm

Telogen effluvium is transient and passes by within 3-6 months fully
If the hairs that come back are miniaturised aka smaller than they used to be or thinner hop on finasteride 2.5mg daily
Your not in puberty anymore blocking DHT isn’t gonna do you harm
So that’s correct then that androgenic alopecia wouldn’t cause normal hairs like this to fall out? I thought so.

• +1
So that’s correct then that androgenic alopecia wouldn’t cause normal hairs like this to fall out? I thought so.
No the hairs that fall out from androgenetic alopecia would be thinner and fall out prematurely at a shorter length

First the normal hair would thin and then fall out if the hairs falling out are normal in thickness and length it’s not androgenetic yes

First the normal hair would thin and then fall out if the hairs falling out are normal in thickness and length it’s not androgenetic yes
Yeah I just found one right now.

Looks pretty standard

Attachments

• E17C09FA-2A49-4543-BF39-5D8B8C9CC4EC.jpeg
    E17C09FA-2A49-4543-BF39-5D8B8C9CC4EC.jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 152
  • +1
Yeah I just found one right now.

Looks pretty standard
caged at the thought of you walking up and down in your room looking for hair

caged at the thought of you walking up and down in your room looking for hair
I found one on my sink and dude it’s really scary hairloss is like watching your life end in front of you you can only imagine the feeling, when it becomes a reality you feel like you are dying.

Sorry mate, that is 100% diffuse thinning, i had the same thing, minox and fix is the solution

You sure friend? So full sized hairs CAN come out with male pattern balding?
Yes lol, I don't know where you heard the opposite. I've visited a dermatologist and they've confirmed it for me. Diffuse thinning is a bitcch

Yes lol, I don't know where you heard the opposite. I've visited a dermatologist and they've confirmed it for me. Diffuse thinning is a bitcch
So let me get this straight you had hairs falling out a lot at once from the top of your scalp and it’s all normal hairs what the fuck man life’s a scam

So let me get this straight you had hairs falling out a lot at once from the top of your scalp and it’s all normal hairs what the fuck man life’s a scam
Your hair is always falling out but with diffuse thinning it's falling out a lot more and you can start seeing that it's a lot thinner. Do something about it because diffuse thinning has no mercy, you will look like shit in a year if you dont do anything about it

Your hair is always falling out but with diffuse thinning it's falling out a lot more and you can start seeing that it's a lot thinner. Do something about it because diffuse thinning has no mercy, you will look like shit in a year if you dont do anything about it
Facts I just wish the fin got here faster. It delivers to my moms house in about fucking 2 weeks and then I have to wait for her to ship it to me. I hope my hair doesn’t get brutally visible here in the next 2-3 weeks. Fuck man such a long time with so little time to spare.

Facts I just wish the fin got here faster. It delivers to my moms house in about fucking 2 weeks and then I have to wait for her to ship it to me. I hope my hair doesn’t get brutally visible here in the next 2-3 weeks. Fuck man such a long time with so little time to spare.
Does it look like shit when it's wet? Can you see your scalp a lot with wet hair? If you can, then it's almost 100% diffused

Dont take Fin, kills your sex drive and your sex drive is what creates your biological will to live.

Then when u get off Fin, lot of people dont get their sex drive back (Post-Finasteride Syndrome), then of those people with PFS most become permanently depressed and many kill themselves.

Dont take Fin, kills your sex drive and your sex drive is what creates your biological will to live.

Then when u get off Fin, lot of people dont get their sex drive back (Post-Finasteride Syndrome), then of those people with PFS most become permanently depressed and many kill themselves.
That's not the rule
Millions of people take finasteride without sides
Look here, he's on fina and has highest libido on the forum

That's not the rule
Millions of people take finasteride without sides
Look here, he's on fina and has highest libido on the forum
Does he have morning erections though?

I can still jack off, but its not out of horniness anymore, its more like a drug addict chasing the high of cooming.

High sex drive is when you cant do nofap for more than 2 days because of the ur dick throbs too much, Fin users lose this effect.