Alright you black pill ideologue extremists. Day off from work & about to go for my haircut.

Deleted member 4451

Deleted member 4451

Gold
If I give him this on my tablet, how the fuck is he doing that? Because this doesn't look like a haircut, it looks like a hair style. What do I say n hairdresser langue?

This is what I'm working with. Small face with facial averageness and bud bud pheno but strong healthy head of hair.

If I show him this run-way model and he says; 'ok so what do you want?' What do I say? Lol. 'I don't know, you're the hairdresser?'

Because how does a hair-dresser tell from that what I need on the sides?

Girlfriend said this:

So man types in floppy hair small face male into Google search lmao :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

How the fuck is your name @Member since 2022 < ? What a gay lord.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
bro you got problems

that haircut is ass

get wavy perm trust me, than do mid taper fade and nothing on top

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4451
You will never look like that guy, whatever haircut you get

You will never look like that guy, whatever haircut you get

Oh your projections of insecurity have entered my soul and I will never live the same again.

The creativity of your usual rotter child doomer zoomer that basks in the circle jerking misery of the dead-end black pill ideology.

gtfo .org sex haver

LooksMax.Org is not an incel forum, son.

It's just a bunch of autists that want to look how the off-spring would look after 25 years from Chico and Sean O'Pry double penetrating a Stacey.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GalacticHero and JeromeMorrow
No..

A perm is where a salon puts stuff in your hair to make it wavy and not straight for around 6 months of lasting.

a mid taper fade is basically the haircut u ask for, and u ask for nothing on top.

Yeah I can't have that curly shit man.

I'm not doing that Justin Timberlake from Nsync days shit lol.

Anything outside curls would you recommend?

Im gonna show him Chico

Joe biden head shake 1

i just cut my hair after a year of hairmaxxing and npw look like grandma @Lebgfinal over

Get a taper fade or low drop fade, get something nt and cool not some gay ass model from 2008

So what you’re saying is here’s you, no haircut and yet you’re still Mogging everyone on that stupid fucking forum? Making mog battles??