"Also at one point in time they thought I had autism but after mewing that went away."

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk

Over time ive realized a lot of my symptoms came from improper breathing patterns and small airway which led to me always being in fight or flight mode. Now I can breathe a lot better and I'm much calmer. Also at one point in time, they thought I had autism but after mewing that went away. I used to get terrible anxiety talking to anyone and couldn't think or talk well but mewings greatly improved all of that. I believe most ADHD comes from lack of mewing​

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 2227 and her
could be dyslexic too because they spelled autism
wrong

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
I believe most ADHD comes from lack of mewing

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, Truecel14, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Yes his low dopamine was caused by not putting his tongue on the roof of his mouth

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Might not "cure" it, but it could possible manage it.

What keeping the tounge at the roof of your mouth sends chemical vibrations to your brain rewiring it to make it so you no longer have adhd damn this shit is magic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Not even the craziest mewing claim I've heard lol, some people had talked about an improperly developed skull putting too much pressure on the frontal lobe resulting in less intelligence or some shit, apparently mewing could fix this and raise your IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Mewing pushes the brain forward

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Mewing increases blood flow and vigor by reorganizes the bones which your arteries overaly into a more optimal position. This increased blood flow drastically lengthens and widens your penis, ranging from 3 to 6 inches in additionally length and 2 to 4 inches in girth.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1973
Mewing increases blood flow and vigor by reorganizes the bones which your arteries overaly into a more optimal position. This increased blood flow drastically lengthens and widens your penis, ranging from 3 to 6 inches in additionally length and 2 to 4 inches in girth.

Tenor 1 1