Alt-Boy maxxing - A theory worth exploring?

metagross

metagross

Sphinx
It is pretty much the pretty-boy maxxing, but with a focus on the alternative scene.
I think it could be a niche for some guys and it's an easy thing to do.

Do you think there might be something to this theory or is this way too gay? Thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai, datboijj, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
no fashion for your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Danish_Retard, Basedprincess and 8 others
Only if you have nw0 and clear skin

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Slob, metagross and 3 others
White only

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Basedprincess, Slob and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, datboijj and Jason Voorhees
Not a good idea

You lose respect by men and aare considered feminine and weak by women

• +1
Reactions: Basedprincess, Slob, Spinc and 3 others
OP post some more examples of these outfits that are a bit less gay

post examples of this but with asian or hapa guys

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and UglyGod360
You need to have a good looking face first

If you're not slaying without this i don't think you will with, it's probably an smv multiplier but you will lose respect from every male ever

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, jake_okok, court monarch777 and 1 other person

If you're not slaying without this i don't think you will with, it's probably an smv multiplier but you will lose respect from every male ever
helps you hit a nich group better, which is a legitimate theory

and this would be great for you especially, since you're very frail and the women in the alt community dont care about build as much
just be low bf%

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, oatmeal, UglyGod360 and 1 other person

and this would be great for you especially, since you're very frail and the women in the alt community dont care about build as much
just be low bf%
i mean yeah, if you're into that niche group

and i disagree on that actually, i'm not frail, i'm quite powerful and i have a very dominant personality, even bodily i have very projecting pectoral muscles, a visible v-taper and sloping shoulders. i just have a small frame. in any case my personality already doesn't combine with my build so imagine trying to make that my whole thing and then having everything contradicting everything

my face is way too bloated for this shit anyway and my hair too light, plus i actually despise the whole ''alt'' shit so yeah

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Danish_Retard, oatmeal and 4 others
I think this only works if u have a compact midface

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Imagine being ugly wearing that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedprincess, Slob and datboijj
Only works if white

so you have a frail build

end of debate
No, not end of debate at all. I have muscles, i have power, i have an inverted triangle shaped torso.

I just have different proportions. Use your brain, if present.

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, eudaemonic and Mongrelcel
No, not end of debate at all. I have muscles, i have power, i have an inverted triangle shaped torso.

I just have different proportions. Use your brain, if present.
so you have the "coping gymcel" physique - just like me

so frail build

your bones (genetics) dictate your build

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and UglyGod360
so you have the "coping gymcel" physique - just like me

so frail build

your bones (genetics) dictate your build
Can't win. Fine. Frail all the fucking way. Whatever.

just be low bf%
This was the theory basically.
I think it has niche appeal. Alt-Girls usually walk around with other alt-boys. And they share the same social circles, even if the guys are not that good-looking. Especially if alt-boys are so rare that it's hard to find one in the first place.

It has some niche appeal to these types of girls, kind of like ogre-maxxing has a niche appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Mongrelcel
This was the theory basically.
I think it has niche appeal. Alt-Girls usually walk around with other alt-boys. And they share the same social circles, even if the guys are not that good-looking. Especially if alt-boys are so rare that it's hard to find one in the first place.

It has some niche appeal to these types of girls, kind of like ogre-maxxing has a niche appeal.
majority of normie guys get laid through niche maxxing actually IRL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and UglyGod360
if the color black ceased to exist
they would all commit suicide

• JFL
Reactions: nidus
  • +1
Reactions: metagross
Everything works for Chad.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and aBetterMii
majority of normie guys get laid through niche maxxing actually IRL
or get lucky few times a year, or whatever the hell

tbh there isn't really a cohesive way to really enrapture this, it can be anything

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Mongrelcel
Can’t lie I had this style on yubo, I had way more success with better looking girls when I had a cross ear ring, typical black soft wavy curtained hair, slight eyeliner, necklace, nirvana shirt over white collar shirt, septum ring, finger rings, non perm finger tattoos. This style works for anyone above 4.5 and extremely lean like me. I didn’t give a shit if people thought it was gay because it’s a huge halo and JBs and most girls in general under 25 like faggots and pretty boy faggots get more pussy than fat 30 year old looking ogre bloated body builders. I’m gonna show my results and use the same pics as I used before to prove my experience. Haven’t ever used Tinder, just yubo and wizz because I wasn’t 18 yet so yeah it most likely only works for girls under 20

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: metagross and Mongrelcel

It worked for me when I have a crooked ass nose and narrow lips, but I did have a nose ring so it did disguise it kinda, it won’t work unless you’re low fat, jaw is not recessed and have a good pheno and colouring

It worked for me when I have a crooked ass nose and narrow lips, but I did have a nose ring so it did disguise it kinda, it won’t work unless you’re low fat, jaw is not recessed and have a good pheno and colouring
nose ring ? sounds gay as fuck.

the requirements are true tho

Can’t lie I had this style on yubo, I had way more success with better looking girls when I had a cross ear ring, typical black soft wavy curtained hair, slight eyeliner, necklace, nirvana shirt over white collar shirt, septum ring, finger rings, non perm finger tattoos. This style works for anyone above 4.5 and extremely lean like me. I didn’t give a shit if people thought it was gay because it’s a huge halo and JBs and most girls in general under 25 like faggots and pretty boy faggots get more pussy than fat 30 year old looking ogre bloated body builders. I’m gonna show my results and use the same pics as I used before to prove my experience. Haven’t ever used Tinder, just yubo and wizz because I wasn’t 18 yet so yeah it most likely only works for girls under 20
Would be interested in hearing more.
I am not sure if it's something I would do, but I think it might be worth a try, if I don't go full-on gaylord.

"Alt" for millennials means you have to know about a subculture of music or art.

"Alt" for zoomers means you just have to look like a fag.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
"Alt" for millennials means you have to know about a subculture of music or art.

"Alt" for zoomers means you just have to look like a fag.
Olivia rodrigo is "alt" for zoomer girls jfl

Olivia rodrigo is "alt" for zoomer girls jfl
The world has gotten a lot smaller. There are less spaces for people to go off and do something different. Social media has facilitated this.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
The world has gotten a lot smaller. There are less spaces for people to go off and do something different. Social media has facilitated this.
"I'm not like other girls I'm original tee hee" - wears 90s inspired clothes and listens to shoegaze- : psl 4 becky

(100000s of other girls are exactly like her)

• +1
Reactions: metagross
"I'm not like other girls I'm original tee hee" - wears 90s inspired clothes and listens to shoegaze- : psl 4 becky

(100000s of other girls are exactly like her)
You don't understand. She has a unique snarky sense of humor, and she supports social causes like LGBTQP and BLM. You've never met a girl like her before.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, metagross and Xangsane
You don't understand. She has a unique snarky sense of humor, and she supports social causes like LGBTQP and BLM. You've never met a girl like her before.
Why is it always the sub psl 5 girls who do this?