Alt right German politician calls for mass killing of ethnics

D

Deleted member 3573

Neurotransmitter death
How someone is this low inhibition in cucked Germany boggles my mind. A revolt is soon to come in all these countries. Hitler 2 is coming

"We could kill migrants by shooting them, that's not even an issue," he said, according to the video. "Or we could gas them, whatever you want, I don't care."

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, MugzLePew, Deleted member 8765 and 16 others
Very low inhib and very low IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, BigBoy, Deleted member 9355 and 3 others
Low T

• +1
Reactions: Chad.In.Incel.Body, Deleted member 6723 and BigBoy
How someone is this low inhibition in cucked Germany boggles my mind. A revolt is soon to come in all these countries. Hitler 2 is coming

"We could kill migrants by shooting them, that's not even an issue," he said, according to the video. "Or we could gas them, whatever you want, I don't care."

59c90c5445d2a027e83cf954

Syria berlin

Bd36fe3159af521388c19b8273f92763

He couldn't handle the MOG.
9b8

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Moggy
Probably hails from some ubermensch Nazi bloodline

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Deleted member 5393
Can't blame him tbh.

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Warlow, MugzLePew and 7 others
Can't blame him tbh.

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

True. Once they stop the cope and if they're nazis like him, this is the conclusion they reach. White women are fucking ethnics in increasing numbers over the past couple years. That's just reality in the west

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 6723
True. Once they stop the cope and if they're nazis like him, this is the conclusion they reach. White women are fucking ethnics in increasing numbers over the past couple years. That's just reality in the west
Even the furthest right party had to disavow and fire him for making these statements, no chance for mainstream appeal. They are extremely failo'd by their past, most germans would never vote for a outright racist party.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Warlow, Deleted member 3990 and 3 others
Even the furthest right party had to disavow and fire him for making these statements, no chance for mainstream appeal. They are extremely failo'd by their past, most germans would never vote for a outright racist party.
Yeah even they probably see him as some kind of Hitler descended psychopath. It's too extreme for what they did in the past

HELLO, BASED DEPARTMENT?

God's really pushing for a .me ethnik vs white war in irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Chad.In.Incel.Body and Deleted member 3573
Redpilled on race wars on here. This is how some of you get so many reactions JFL
I don't really take part that much but its funny also drama gets good reacts here

based and blackpilled

Cant find the video

Users who are viewing this thread

Back