Alternate to latisse available in India?

D

DREAMER2001

Iron
Latisse is not available in India. Are there any alternates here which use the same bimatoprost base?

Latisse is not available in India. Are there any alternates here which use the same bimatoprost base?
Alldaychemist sells careprost internationally, so it would probably be availible in pharmacies at a smaller price.

But bimatoprost burns your fat pads so it will descend your eye area. The ordinary peptide lash serum seems good tho, I will try it along with castor oil and vaseline

Alldaychemist sells careprost internationally, so it would probably be availible in pharmacies at a smaller price.

But bimatoprost burns your fat pads so it will descend your eye area. The ordinary peptide lash serum seems good tho, I will try it along with castor oil and vaseline
Can you post link of the products you mentioned?

Can you post link of the products you mentioned?
you are from India, so me linking western sources will just drain your wallet due to the currency exchange rate.

you should be easily able to find them in india, Castor oil and vaseline are very popular products and the ordinary is like the most used skincare brand. Just go to some mall or beuty shop or buy online

• +1
Reactions: DREAMER2001