Alternative to gme

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
If GME, doesn't work out then we should just move to APHA. In reality, Gamestop was failing as a company and consistently disappointed their customers for years. Aphria is merging with Tilray and if it's complete in Q2 APHA holders will have their each one of their shares converted to .838 TLRY. Currently, Aphria is bouncing between $12-$13 while Tilray is $20. You can make more bank off of buying APHA. Recently, Tilray just announced that they're supplying the French medical industry with Cannabis for a 18-24 month study. In my opinion, this would be a boost for us as well as APHA and TLRY

Sounds like cope

buy shroom stocks

You don't even know why GME is shooting to the fucking moon lmao

You can't just pick a stock and say we're all gonna buy it.

GME is a once in a lifetime thing, there is nothing like it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lars, ReverseNorwoodPill and Deleted member 6095
You don't even know why GME is shooting to the fucking moon lmao

You can't just pick a stock and say we're all gonna buy it.

GME is a once in a lifetime thing, there is nothing like it.
This
OP, you’re a fucking brainlet

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
If GME, doesn't work out then we should just move to APHA. In reality, Gamestop was failing as a company and consistently disappointed their customers for years. Aphria is merging with Tilray and if it's complete in Q2 APHA holders will have their each one of their shares converted to .838 TLRY. Currently, Aphria is bouncing between $12-$13 while Tilray is $20. You can make more bank off of buying APHA. Recently, Tilray just announced that they're supplying the French medical industry with Cannabis for a 18-24 month study. In my opinion, this would be a boost for us as well as APHA and TLRY
No one atm, is buying GME. Because GME is agreat company, or worth 300USD per share. It's a mediocre company; that is worth about 30 usd per share.
The only reson I bought. I war against the systemic manipulations of hedge funds. that is going on for as long as I know.. And finall, they are getting hurt.
A Hedge fund, drove the shareprice of this company down from like 30usd to 3usd per share; screwing over the shareholders. Because some hedge fund took a 140% short position in there over time. ime, this is manipulation, theft; but probably according to trade laws perfectly fine. it been happening for long.
Now, reddit bets managed to find a way to punish time for once, because they beat them to it (quciker than they were to cover their short positions). And now let it burn!

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
Buy $GNUS will hit it's original high of $11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back