Alternative to voice deepening surgery

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and MA_ascender
Go to some forest/jungle, hunt animals, scream as much as you can(this one actually works for deep voice i think), get your testosterone to over 9000 and become ADONIS

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mathis, boss8055, counterintuitive and 1 other person
Go to some forest/jungle, hunt animals, scream as much as you can(this one actually works for deep voice i think), get your testosterone to over 9000 and become ADONIS
That would probably have some effect but most of us can’t just go become primatives

That would probably have some effect but most of us can’t just go become primatives
We all would probably be happier that way and our body would grow normally, we would have fucking high dimorphism developed jaw and maxed out height to its genetic potential lets throw our kid in some forest and collect them again after a few years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'1Turbomanlet, sayi and mvp2v1
We all would probably be happier that way and our body would grow normally, we would have fucking high dimorphism developed jaw
No.

Wdym no we have evolved to grow in the wild hunting thats why some of us end up as subhumans rotting on forums

• +1
Reactions: 6'1Turbomanlet
Wdym no we have evolved to grow in the wild hunting thats why some of us end up as subhumans rotting on forums
The fact that you think it would give you high dimorphism for SURE is wrong. You probably wouldn't get a jaw like that from living naturally. You're coping.

• Ugh..
The fact that you think it would give you high dimorphism for SURE is wrong. You probably wouldn't get a jaw like that from living naturally.
If you start young and don't starve, your body would need to produce a shit ton ot testosterone just to survive, this would also be exponentially boosted if you had females and lots of competition because testosterone is a sex hormone, you would also get good nutrition from chemical free unprocessed meat, have perfect air quality, good sunlight and other shit cant compare that to how modern human grows up can you

• +1
If you start young and don't starve, your body would need to produce a shit ton ot testosterone just to survive, this would also be exponentially boosted if you had females and lots of competition because testosterone is a sex hormone, you would also get good nutrition from chemical free unprocessed meat, have perfect air quality, good sunlight and other shit cant compare that to how modern human grows up can you
that doesnt mean youll be dimorphic chad

that doesnt mean youll be dimorphic chad
Isnt dht responsible for dimorphism mostly? I know genetics exist but doubt they affect dimorphism much. You can check African tribes who eat meat mostly and animal products and all of them are fucking chad and tall. Then theres tribes who feed on mostly a plant diet and look like shit

I found this guy on insta: https://www.instagram.com/slpsanjaykumarvoicetherapist

He seems to offer some sort of non-surgical voice therapy which seems to work really well judging by his before and after videos.
had a speech therapist that told me the biggest distinction between male and female voices is their intonation. men tend to speak more flatly (less changes in intonation) this sounds deeper. while women's pitches change a lot during the same sentence cuz they use more intonation/expression to speak

• +1
Reactions: smsmsm and mvp2v1