Alternative to Volufiline for my dark circles?

Oloaz

Oloaz

Iron
I've been doing eyemax for 5 months. I got hunter eyes but I have genetic dark circles "Since both my parents have them." So I decided to try first with serums with caffienia, vitamin C and also natural remedies such as tea bags or even ice cubes. But nothing worked. So I thought that the only cause was that the skin under my eyes was too thin, so one day I discovered Volufaline, which actually thickens the tissue around the eyes. I went looking on the internet and saw that the prices at which it was being sold were absurd. So I was wondering if there were other cosmetic products that could do the same thing.
P.S: I also used retinol but guess what... it didn't work.

Use tretinoin and stop being a retard you're just squint maxxing coping.

I've been doing eyemax for 5 months. I got hunter eyes but I have genetic dark circles "Since both my parents have them." So I decided to try first with serums with caffienia, vitamin C and also natural remedies such as tea bags or even ice cubes. But nothing worked. So I thought that the only cause was that the skin under my eyes was too thin, so one day I discovered Volufaline, which actually thickens the tissue around the eyes. I went looking on the internet and saw that the prices at which it was being sold were absurd. So I was wondering if there were other cosmetic products that could do the same thing.
P.S: I also used retinol but guess what... it didn't work.
UNDER. EYE. CHEMICAL. PEEL.

Volufiline isn’t that expensive and it works

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Dermastamp your undereyes 2x a week and apply volufiline 10x a day

• +1
As far as I know the only thing for dark circles that actually works is

Sucking my dick

Joking it’s YAG laser
i ain't gonna suck your dick for my dark circles you faggot

• So Sad
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Wait you are dermastamping you under eyes? Its really dangerous if you know that
I’m not stabbing them innit, I use the lowest setting because I have the adjustable ring

It feels nice tbh, I just make micro dents for better absorption

• +1
Prp is good, I'm gonna get it in a few months, the only other thing that works is perfectly sleeping and lowering cortisol levels but unlikely to make a difference if they were already good. Btw what did you do in "eyemaxxing"

Prp is good, I'm gonna get it in a few months, the only other thing that works is perfectly sleeping and lowering cortisol levels but unlikely to make a difference if they were already good. Btw what did you do in "eyemaxxing"
What’s prp?

I’m not stabbing them innit, I use the lowest setting because I have the adjustable ring

dillon's method

Its really bad

The 1nd point is, the science of derma stamping is very bad. Its only proven that it increase absorption of certian things, like minoxidil (topical minoxidil is cope) and skin shit for the rest. The science is very bad
Its Tiktok shit like gua shau

The 2nd point is
The natural skin barrier, you skin have a barrier. Some protection against bacteria and fungus. Now what do you think would happend if you poke needles into you skin? The protection will be usseless

Bacteria and fungus can get easily into those holes = very bad bad

There is even cases that happend, look
( nuhh you can search for yourself)

Now imagine what would happend if you do it in the sensivitive parts of you face.. you eyes

Long term derma stamping is BAD

You got destroyed by science, facts and logic nigga!

• +1
Reactions: bulkmaxer(fat fuck) and NZb6Air
you're no better dr. nigga i like you tho
I like you too!

love-you-too-cat-orx5g96qa8dis5jt.gif

But no you are wrong , i destroy every utterly retarded tiktokkers in any second with the power of science, facts and logic

• Love it
Its really bad

The 1nd point is, the science of derma stamping is very bad. Its only proven that it increase absorption of certian things, like minoxidil (topical minoxidil is cope) and skin shit for the rest. The science is very bad

The 2nd point is
The natural skin barrier, you skin have a barrier. Some protection against bacteria and fungus. Now what do you think would happend if you poke needles into you skin? The protection will be usseless

Now imagine what would happend if you do it in the sensivitive parts of you face.. you eyes

I wasn’t even fighting you, why did you write a whole essay?

Its really bad

The 2nd point is

It's also mostly because the skin around the eyes is way thinner (we're talking 0.5mm vs 2~3mm) and fewer oil glands