Alternatives to mastic gum

C

cc_7373

Zephir
I need mastic gum for jaw development but cant get that shit due to living is some shitty ass country and having strict parents(who in their right mind is gonna allow their kids to buy 40$ gum anyways). Anyway i need some alternatives, carrots are too soft btw need something way harder im tryna make some shit with towels and other stuff to chew but am still in need for something to compensate for not having mastic. I also tried cold water plus 8 normal gums but that thing was too soft also
Fuck you if you reply with "muh mastic gum is cope", "muh bloat"

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Get reborn with better gene

• +1
Reactions: lucon and SubhumanForever
Jawliners from aliexpress are cheap and have good resistance (but they break from 1-2 sessions)

I need mastic gum for jaw development but cant get that shit due to living is some shitty ass country and having strict parents(who in their right mind is gonna allow their kids to buy 40$ gum anyways). Anyway i need some alternatives, carrots are too soft btw need something way harder im tryna make some shit with towels and other stuff to chew but am still in need for something to compensate for not having mastic. I also tried cold water plus 8 normal gums but that thing was too soft also
Fuck you if you reply with "muh mastic gum is cope", "muh bloat"
I bought jawliners from amazon for 12 pound = like 15 dollars

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Falim is pretty good but not as good as mastic.

Falim for 10 dollars