Although I'm a ethnic with no life. I still somehow get mogged by bigger rotters than me.

Deleted member 9072

Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
I'll be honest. I'm a pathetic human being with no hobbies, no friends, and no social life in any shape or form. I've been in quarantine since I was born.

Yet.

I still get somehow mogged by pathetic scum low life users like @Maesthetic, @Boneless Weirdo, @Senhor Cabrito who joined the start of this year and are already post mogging me to 7th dimension, while I've been here for a year, and couldn't bring myself to post as much shit as these rats.

Seriously, how pathetic must your life be to MOG me when it comes to rotting. You can say all the excuses of the world of "muh muh quarantine and nothing else to do" yeah you dumb nigger, but you aren't the only one in quarantine, yet me and normies somehow don't rot as much as you people, even when I TRIED.

Other examples are: @sytyl @SubhumanCurrycel @rightfulcel @Incelleto who post mog me to oblivion last summer (unironically the months where I rotted the most), and IRONICALLY enough, some of these subhumans that I tagged call me a low life. JFL at the Irony.

My recomendation to all the users I tagged, and the ones who I missed (cuz jfl if you think I remember you, you probably are irrelevant which is why I forgot your usernames), to please commit suicide.

3xK.gif

Attachments

• 1623096382249.png
    1623096382249.png
    69.9 KB · Views: 6
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: .👽., GetShrekt, FailedNormieManlet and 7 others
Another thread by BrbBhai
The Rock Hello GIF

arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 9072
But... We were friends and sheeitt..... :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 1560 and 2 others
Its a copypasta of some self hating deathnik
Dont remember his name

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 1560, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 1560
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
hm idk man. U seems nt and outgoing. pretty sure ur above average iq too