Always depressed after going to the club

D

Dimaaa5

Iron
Going to the clubs without a good social circle is so brutal bro. Came back to my hometown and went to a club with a few friends. Saw so many ugly ass niggas with 10/10 girls ( i live in Serbia so this is normal). The only female interaction i had was when a girl was dancing and she bumped in me a few times, and then asked if i can move a little, btw i liked this girl for a long time so this is brutal. Fuck clubs nigga

NEVER GO TO CLUBS WITH BORING ASS NIGGAS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and BrahminBoss
Going to the clubs without a good social circle is so brutal bro. Came back to my hometown and went to a club with a few friends. Saw so many ugly ass niggas with 10/10 girls ( i live in Serbia so this is normal). The only female interaction i had was when a girl was dancing and she bumped in me a few times, and then asked if i can move a little, btw i liked this girl for a long time so this is brutal. Fuck clubs nigga

NEVER GO TO CLUBS WITH BORING ASS NIGGAS
IMG 4810

Not a molecule

ur a little pussy cocksucer, i wish i knew u irl so i could cut ur dick and strangle ur mom by shoving it down her throat

ur a little pussy cocksucer, i wish i knew u irl so i could cut ur dick and strangle ur mom by shoving it down her throat
Mmm yes nigga im edging to this, i like it

There is a saying that you are the average of the 5 people you interact with every day..

So all you have to do is change the people around you :oops: :feelsshh: :what:

There is a saying that you are the average of the 5 people you interact with every day..

So all you have to do is change the people around you :oops: :feelsshh: :what:
Hello hamza