Always double check what others say

D

Deleted member 6382

Kraken
Its unreal how many lies and just straight up misinformation people are spreading in this forum sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, slayer69, Looks234 and 7 others
Some "knowledgeable" people here are some of the biggest autists/ mentally challenged individuals on earth
Do your own research and come to your own conclusions, trust your gut

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, slayer69, wateriswet and 6 others
Like what? There's a lot of good content on here, just some exaggeration and a bit of autism about certain looks criteria.

Unironically science does not care about your gut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Danish_Retard, Lux and 1 other person
Like what? There's a lot of good content on here, just some exaggeration and a bit of autism about certain looks criteria.
No, a lot of autism
I've consulted multiple doctors and how much bullshit is spread around here is unreal
JFL at listening to self tortured teenagers that get shit grades in high school about stuff like hormones and surgeries and not professionals

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AbandonShip, Deleted member 5052 and 1 other person
No, a lot of autism
I've consulted multiple doctors and how much bullshit is spread around here is unreal
JFL at listening to self tortured teenagers that get shit grades in high school about stuff like hormones and surgeries and not professionals
"Consulted many doctors" ??? Whoever you're talking too is probably bluepilled to shit. But yes, you're right about the last part. I however am in college with a 130+ IQ, there are some users like me on here that are more interested in the blackpill theory and actual hard looksmaxxing (surgery) than just LARPing all day.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
"Consulted many doctors" ??? Whoever you're talking too is probably bluepilled to shit. But yes, you're right about the last part. I however am in college with a 130+ IQ, there are some users like me on here that are more interested in the blackpill theory and actual hard looksmaxxing (surgery) than just LARPing all day.
Over 4 u son

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
No, a lot of autism
And if you see bullshit like "6' 2" is manlet tier," just ignore it. Every forum has guys like that.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69, Looks234, paranakee and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and slayer69
Blackpill is aspie-friendly tbh

Brownpill is reality

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 5052, RAITEIII and 1 other person
Because every time a foid has interest in me, I know its just my looks and the fact that she tried and failed to get chad, who is off drilling another girl in the bar bathroom. And everytime I see foids cluster around chad (who usually never even put in any work to get to chadhood), I know why. And I have so many low-tier normies that struggle with girls and think it's their personality or the girls who are the problem, and I can't tell them the truth without destroying their mental health profile. It's like seeing the code, but not being able to talk about it or help people. And as a person with a high level of empathy, it sucks.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 3573, Ocelot and 2 others
tbh
everything i say is a lie and i just fuck with people, even irl, i never tell the truth about anything (even this is a lie)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Because every time a foid has interest in me, I know its just my looks and the fact that she tried and failed to get chad, who is off drilling another girl in the bar bathroom.
Geez if u put it like that lmaooo

Because every time a foid has interest in me, I know its just my looks and the fact that she tried and failed to get chad, who is off drilling another girl in the bar bathroom. And everytime I see foids cluster around chad (who usually never even put in any work to get to chadhood), I know why. And I have so many low-tier normies that struggle with girls and think it's their personality or the girls who are the problem, and I can't tell them the truth without destroying their mental health profile. It's like seeing the code, but not being able to talk about it or help people. And as a person with a high level of empathy, it sucks.
couldn't relate more
indeed a cruel world

• +1
Reactions: chadison
Geez if u put it like that lmaooo
It's true though, is it not? Human nature is disgusting to me, absolutely disgusting. Makes me want to get drunk like I am right now so I don't have to constantly be reminded of it.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and RAITEIII
couldn't relate more
indeed a cruel world
The average amount of cortisol in my body has tripled since I found the blackpill. I'm still digesting it, eight months after I actually took it. Before that I was always scraping the blackpill for years but my mind gravitated toward the more hopeful redpill cope. I almost wish I could go back to that now, ignorance is truly bliss unless I can come to terms in the next few months.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Ocelot
ignorance is truly bliss
I used to be big on the whole "science and rationality" train back from around 13 y/o, so I never really believed that this statement had any meaning to it, but then I got blackpilled and safe to say I've changed my mind.

I don't know how I feel about it, sure my mental during social interactions is fucked, but I also know what I have to do and the fact that I am not average/below is really motivating to continue improving.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and chadison
I used to be big on the whole "science and rationality" train back from around 13 y/o, so I never really believed that this statement had any meaning to it, but then I got blackpilled and safe to say I've changed my mind.

I don't know how I feel about it, sure my mental during social interactions is fucked, but I also know what I have to do and the fact that I am not average/below is really motivating to continue improving.
Yeah, if you're significantly above average it is a bit of lifefuel. I'm HT Normie and right on the edge of ascension, but I'm still reaching for the ladder. However, seeing some of my friends (short, balding, bad face asymmetry) suffer from their major flaws and not knowing why their social and sexual results are poor really pains me, and I can never let my mind just think freely without blackpill-analyzing everything. Genetic determinism is brutal. Not sure what you are but if your stats are good/chadlite level I can understand the positive aspects you're talking about.

• +1
The average amount of cortisol in my body has tripled since I found the blackpill. I'm still digesting it, eight months after I actually took it. Before that I was always scraping the blackpill for years but my mind gravitated toward the more hopeful redpill cope. I almost wish I could go back to that now, ignorance is truly bliss unless I can come to terms in the next few months.
Looking good shall set you free

Looking good shall set you free
No, it won't. Because the incel brain wiring lingers when you do ascend, and if you have naturally high empathy like me you still feel the suffering of others and see the fakeness of everyone else. Even ascending from a 3.5/10 to a 6.5/10 in the last few years, I still prefer to hang around the 'losers' of my uni, vs the 'popular guys' (psl 5+) that now have started to accept me in their groups. The blackpill is the ultimate power tool for understanding the world and setting your mind free, but also crippling it. A fantastic paradox.

• +1
Yeah, if you're significantly above average it is a bit of lifefuel.
I'm not far above average, I get called GL and get IOIs but I'm very short (5'7.5) so that reduces my appeal a lot. Just hoping my face gets better during late puberty to the point where my height is less of an issue.
I can never let my mind just think freely without blackpill-analyzing everything. Genetic determinism is brutal. Not sure what you are but if your stats are good/chadlite level I can understand the positive aspects you're talking about.
Yeah this is unbearable, every single social interaction is clouded by me thinking "lol that's another blackpill there" or what I could've done/said that would give a better result.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and chadison
Yeah this is unbearable, every single social interaction is clouded by me thinking "lol that's another blackpill there" or what I could've done/said that would give a better result.
So I'm not the only one like this, lol. I'll pray that you grow to at least 5' 10". I'm 5 9.5" and I feel like I barely make it frauding 511. Hopefully your plates aren't closed. I hope I can come back to forums like these in a year or two and laugh/smile at my old posts, finally being content with the blackpill. But right now it sure as hell doesn't seem like that will be possible.

• +1
So I'm not the only one like this, lol.
Far from it, I've seen many people on this forum share the same sentiment.
I'll pray that you grow to at least 5' 10". I'm 5 9.5" and I feel like I barely make it frauding 511. Hopefully your plates aren't closed.
I haven't grown more than a cm in nearly two years, they probably are :feelsrope: don't like blaming them, but my parents screwed my height by only giving me like 500 mg of calcium daily, could've probably been 5'10/5'11 otherwise like members of my extended family.

• +1
Reactions: chadison
Far from it, I've seen many people on this forum share the same sentiment.

I haven't grown more than a cm in nearly two years, they probably are :feelsrope: don't like blaming them, but my parents screwed my height by only giving me like 500 mg of calcium daily, could've probably been 5'10/5'11 otherwise like members of my extended family.
Again, same boat. Was supposed to be 6-61 but had health issues as a kid. Both of my parents frame mog me and my mom is only 3 inches shorter than me at 55yrs. But there's nothing we can do at this point, just have to maxx out whats in out control. Height fraud to 5' 10" like your life depends on it.

• +1
  • So Sad